Cruise agents

Coco421

check the cruise line website. they may have links to find an agent. (princess does. they reccommend those who have reached a certain level of training). i've found that even so, there's some that are better than others.

Keep in mind that you can book directly with the cruiseline and not with a TA. I booked with a TA - but won't again. If anything, I'll book direct and then transfer it to a TA for some OBC right before final payment.

You don't say what line - but I am "loyal to Royal" - Royal honors price drops right up til the day the ship sails. I noticed a $320 price drop on our cruise, contacted my TA (once you go thru a TA the cruiseline won't talk to you, has to go through your TA), but she's in Texas and Ike was bearing down on them and the office was closed for several days (and always on weekends). I had to wait for her to return to the office - and hope the price drop was still good.

Thanks. I'll do a search for my area. Hopefully something will come up. This cruise we're planning is big bucks and I just want to book it with someone who knows what they're talking about.

How do you find a cruise TA or somebody who specializes in cruises in your area?

We found our TA in the yellow pages of the phone book. She's worth her weight in gold. She calls anytime there is a new interesting itinerary announced, a price drop or a special promotion.

At the top of this page select Cruise Agencies. :)

You can always book with the cruise line but depending on which cruise line you can save money by using a TA. (RCL and Celebrity pricing will be the same, but sometimes TA's offer a perk)

Look in your phone book!
I did and didn't see anything about cruises.

Thanks! I found an agency w/this!

At the top of this page select Cruise Agencies. :)

You can always book with the cruise line but depending on which cruise line you can save money by using a TA. (RCL and Celebrity pricing will be the same, but sometimes TA's offer a perk)

Thanks! That helped too.

So, I did end up finding a bunch of cruise agents after all.

Thanks so much!

Archived