Bonvoyage Pacific Dawn W828 3rd October

gizzigoo

You can overdo the cocktails? :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p

Thanks for the good wishes. I am so excited about it and it will be lovely to be back on the Dawn to check out all the improvements since the maiden voyage last November.

I can't wait to be back at sea.

Thanks again

Jenny, trying to get a last fix before you leave?:D

Have a great trip.

Don

Your name is still on there Karen, quick hurry up, you might still make it:p

Glenda's clever creation is on post 1

Chez

xx

Hi Cheryl,

Almost :D But a bit tricky. I did put Karens name up there, but I can change the images I post as I put them up on our server. If you go back and have a look it's not there anymore :o Sorry to confuse.

Damn!!! I didn't see it. I would have got all excited & started packing if I did

Sorry Karen I did put you on there originally, so you almost got to go! But as quick as a flash as soon as Cheryl said something, I removed your name as it could have been disappointing if you got there and they wouldn't let you board. And I don't think that "Glenda Said so on the bonvoyage card" would work with them!:D

Hi Cheryl,

Almost :D But a bit tricky. I did put Karens name up there, but I can change the images I post as I put them up on our server. If you go back and have a look it's not there anymore :o Sorry to confuse.

Sorry Karen I did put you on there originally, so you almost got to go! But as quick as a flash as soon as Cheryl said something, I removed your name as it could have been disappointing if you got there and they wouldn't let you board. And I don't think that "Glenda Said so on the bonvoyage card" would work with them!:D

Ok, it might be all the coffee I have drunk this morning.....but I can still see Karmac's name in the bottom left corner:confused:

Chez

xx

Ok, it might be all the coffee I have drunk this morning.....but I can still see Karmac's name in the bottom left corner:confused:

Chez

xx

Well I've had a few coffees too Chez ... and I can see it as well!!!:D

O-h m-y g-o-o-d-n-e-s-s, I must have had too many herbal teas! I can't see it! I did remove it and on my puter it really looks to be gone, so on the left side there is only two names!:o

I think I had beter not drink any more tea:eek:

O-h m-y g-o-o-d-n-e-s-s, I must have had too many herbal teas! I can't see it! I did remove it and on my puter it really looks to be gone, so on the left side there is only two names!:o

I think I had beter not drink any more tea:eek:

Well I haven't drunk any tea & only one coffee and I cannot see it:rolleyes: . I didn't get on here yesterday after 9am (had my fix before I went to work). I ended up working back & didn't get home until after 9.30 and the kids were already on it.

If I don't see it soon, the ship will leave without me:(

Well I haven't drunk any tea & only one coffee and I cannot see it:rolleyes: . I didn't get on here yesterday after 9am (had my fix before I went to work). I ended up working back & didn't get home until after 9.30 and the kids were already on it.

If I don't see it soon, the ship will leave without me:(

Phew, now I can safely drink my herbal tea and know I am not halucinating!

Ok I still see it:p think I will start on the scotch now!!

Chez

xx

LOL Cheryl, I can't see it, I think perhaps if we all hit the scotch then we may be able to figure it out and perhaps we may all see something entirly different!

Me and my puter, it does some weird stuff!

Knew the scotch would do the trick and bring on the logic. DH said hold control and refresh the page as it is cached. Then Karmac will disappear in a puff of techno smoke. ;) sorry Karen :o

Now if that doesn't work I may hit the OP bundy or a double chamomile tea!

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself!!! We just have. I can't believe it is nearly over. We have had a fantastic time and enjoyed several perks being Cruise Critics, including a free copy of our CC group photo and a personal tour of the gallery (was really happy about this when I saw the queue for the public one), plus Megan (CruiseW827) got some extra perks as the group organiser but I will let her share about these.

I'll post more when I get home.

Cheers,

Charmain:)

from live onboard Pacific Dawn:D

sounds like you've had a great time...wow all the perks of being a CC thats excellent! I swear I am going to have to pana meet and greet and then sit there like a loner with no friends :)

can't wait to read your stories Charmain and thanks for popping in last night

Hi everyone. I just received an SMS from Chez to ask me to let everyone know that Kaseyoz sms'd her to say that Charliegirl (Gail & Jim) have surprised everyone and turned up on this cruise too :). Maybe Glenda can work a bit of scotch/herbal tea/coffee magic and add them to the card in place of Karmac :p

Hi everyone. I just received an SMS from Chez to ask me to let everyone know that Kaseyoz sms'd her to say that Charliegirl (Gail & Jim) have surprised everyone and turned up on this cruise too :). Maybe Glenda can work a bit of scotch/herbal tea/coffee magic and add them to the card in place of Karmac :p

Hi Jo,

If you go back and have a look I do believe that the P&O fairies have dropped them into the bonvoyage card!

Wow, that must have been a huge surprise and imagine how they must have been busting to tell everyone they were coming!

Hi Jo,

If you go back and have a look I do believe that the P&O fairies have dropped them into the bonvoyage card!

Wow, that must have been a huge surprise and imagine how they must have been busting to tell everyone they were coming!

I was speaking to them only on Thursday and even then they were telling me where they were going for sail away, Opera House, Harbour Bridge etc. They gave no clue that they were pulling a surprise...well done.:D :D

I'm sure Jen and Phil would have shocked and pleasantly surprised, wish we could have done it.:(

Don

.... Charliegirl (Gail & Jim) have surprised everyone and turned up on this cruise too :).

I actually guessed this a while back although I didn't say anything so as not to spoil anything. I'm kicking myself now that I didn't even email Gail & ask her. Don't know if anyone else noticed but Gail came on & started about 3 threads over a couple of weeks asking about t-grade cabins & wanted to see pics. She said she had a friend who was going and would like to see them. As I knew her friend was Jen (Brushtail) I though it was a bit sus as Jen could come on anytime & ask herself but Gail was very persistant. That was my first clue, then she mentioned coming down for sailaway etc I was going to email her the other day & ask her but didn't in fear of making a fool of myself.

Strange though as I also had an sms from kaseyoz as they were about to sail & she didn;t mention it.

Gail was also very persistent in asking Jen about whether they were doing the Underwater Walk in Vila this time or waiting til March.....another clue:)

Very good pickups Karen.;) Maybe I should start asking a few questions.:p ......I can only wish.:(

Though Gail did a VERY good job to keep it under wraps.:) Imagine being in her position!!:eek:

Very good pickups Karen.;) Maybe I should start asking a few questions.:p ......I can only wish.:(

Though Gail did a VERY good job to keep it under wraps.:) Imagine being in her position!!:eek:

Not only did Gail want to know IF Jen was doing the walk but also what time they were doing it:) . But yes, she did well to keep it quiet.

Archived