Bonvoyage Pacific Dawn W828 3rd October

gizzigoo

Strange though as I also had an sms from kaseyoz as they were about to sail & she didn;t mention it.

Perhaps she hadn't seen Gail & Jim when she sms'd you? Chez's sms came well after sailaway. She's away camping and can't get to a computer. She just said that Kaseyoz had sms'd and asked her to tell everyone about the surprise. As she can't do it herself she asked me to do it for her. Minxy's message service rides again LOL! What would we do without each other to pass on messages :)

Perhaps she hadn't seen Gail & Jim when she sms'd you? Chez's sms came well after sailaway. She's away camping and can't get to a computer. She just said that Kaseyoz had sms'd and asked her to tell everyone about the surprise. As she can't do it herself she asked me to do it for her. Minxy's message service rides again LOL! What would we do without each other to pass on messages :)

She mustn't have seen them at that stage then. I knew Chez was camping and apparently having a wonderful & relaxing time when I sms'd her yesterday for her birthday:)

HI guys, I am back!

Kaseyoz (Karon) sms me early afternoon prior to Sailaway to ask for Brushy's mobile number, but I only had Gail and Jims so I gave her that.I figured she was trying to locate them on the ship.

I hadnt checked my phone for a while as we were getting the tent up etc.......having a few domestics as you do:p I noticed Karons sms, it said " sorry i didnt reply before but Gail is on the cruise as well, surprised all. Jen just got on board. All happy. Can you post this on CC"

As I couldn't I thought I could use Minxy Message Service (MMS) and god luv her she let you all know!!! She is a gem:D

What little devils are Gail and Jim, keeping that a secret, they must have told nobody!!! Good on them, hope they are having better weather than we did camping!!

Chez

xx

Hi Guys,

Gail and Jim shocked the life out of us as we were sitting up on deck with the first cocktail. We had no idea they had booked this cruise. I saw them walking towards us and Jim had his video on me, I thought they had sneaked aboard until I saw Gails lanyard and P&O card. I squealed and jumped up with hugs and laughs.

They were trying to get our mobile because we were stuck in traffic near the bridge for 2 hours and were really late boarding.

Karmac, you might have let me know. :)

Bit windy today, Vila tomorrow. Love Jen xxxxxxx

Hi Guys,

Gail and Jim shocked the life out of us as we were sitting up on deck with the first cocktail. We had no idea they had booked this cruise. I saw them walking towards us and Jim had his video on me, I thought they had sneaked aboard until I saw Gails lanyard and P&O card. I squealed and jumped up with hugs and laughs.

They were trying to get our mobile because we were stuck in traffic near the bridge for 2 hours and were really late boarding.

Karmac, you might have let me know. :)

Bit windy today, Vila tomorrow. Love Jen xxxxxxx

So fantastic Jen, have the bestest time all of you:D

Chez

xx

.....as we were getting the tent up etc.......having a few domestics as you do:p

Chez

xx

Why is it we all have domestics when setting up camp??:eek:

I know why........because HE doesn't like it when things don't go right the first time:rolleyes:

Sorry I did not mention it to you Karen or to chez but I was actually sitting with Gail and jim when I sent those sms's. Obviously they couldnt send them. It was funny that chez sent an sms back with Gails number anyway.

It was a bit of a mixup as jen was running late due to traffic and Gail had left jens number behind.

Gail did not want me to mention it to anyone in case it got out. I didnt know until 10 minutes after I saw gail after check in. I thought she was there to see Jen off.

Hope all that makes sense my brain is still a bit fuddled:confused:

Anyway thanks for getting the messages through and posting the news.

I am sure you are the other Sean not the one my daughter spent time with on this cruise.

I said to ask someone called sean if they posted on CC but she thought that was dumb and wouldnt do it.

I hope you had as much fun as she did.

BTW did you find the youth security very strict on this cruise?

I am sure you are the other Sean not the one my daughter spent time with on this cruise.

I said to ask someone called sean if they posted on CC but she thought that was dumb and wouldnt do it.

I hope you had as much fun as she did.

BTW did you find the youth security very strict on this cruise?

What's your daughter's name? Probably isn't because the girls I was with all had sisters/brothers.

Yes! They were far too strict. I know they wanted us to be safe, but it's kinda ridiculous.

We were told off for leaning (Hardly) over the rails on deck 14 at the back. He reported us and we had to give him our names/cabin numbers etc. Then we decide to go to the internet cafe and what happens? He's right there behind us watching what we're doing. He doesn't even do anything in the room and tries to make it look like he is doing something by fixing up the papers on the bench (They were already fine).

Archived