ekerr-Bon Voyage

saltydog28

Hello ekerr,

I am going to be away from the computer for a few days, so I thought I'd wish you Bon Voyage now. Enjoy every second of the cruise. I noticed that the itinerary is very port intense. Make sure you take the time to relax, and recoup. And use a porter, those suitcases can get heavy. ENJOY.

Take care-safe home,

Pat.

Ekerr, let me add my Bon Voyage since it looks like my computer will be hospitalized for another few days. Have a fabulous trip! Remember I'll be gone until the 14th, but when I come back can't wait to hear about everything! Have a safe, happy, relaxing journey and we will miss you here (that's if I'm even here:eek: )

I add my Bon Voyage to the others, ekerr.

I hope you have a wonderful time and we will be happy to hear your comments when you return.

Travel safely. Blue skies and calm seas.....and get help with those suitcases. Don't try to handle it all yourself.

Have a great time!!

Thanks so much everyone! We are frantically trying to get all the last minute, loose ends tied up - of course had to take time today for a trip to Lord & Taylor for those last minute bargains and boy did I ever make out!

Dh is eyeing my clothes - we have everything staged in our diningroom for the final sort - what goes and what stays - he keeps reminding me we are already taking three large bags and a carry on... he can only handle one of the bags and the carry on...

We are having a hard time with leaving the kids for two weeks - though they will be in good hands - my daughter is getting a tad ansy.

Thanks for all the good thoughts - look for my posts from the Noordam!

Bon Voyage!

Archived