Cruise Cams

Sonyac

Why is it that whenever I look at Pacific Dawn's cruise cam, it is just black and shows nothing? I have tried at various times of the day when it has been cruising and when it hasn't to no avail. Can anyone help me with this?:confused:

Why is it that whenever I look at Pacific Dawn's cruise cam, it is just black and shows nothing? I have tried at various times of the day when it has been cruising and when it hasn't to no avail. Can anyone help me with this?:confused:

Kiwi's link is an excellent one. The Shipwatcher site is owned & run by a fellow CCer from Qld - neilius.

Sometimes the cams do not update for various reasons. I would guess that the black image was from the night sky last night.

Kiwi's link is a great site.

Shipwatcher is owned and operated by a fellow Qld CCer called Neilius.

Two possible causes.

At times the cams do not update, and you can get stuck with looking at the previous nights' image.

Another is that your browser is not updating the page with the latest image. Try again tomorrow morning. If it is still black, press the F5 button on your keyboard to force it to refesh to the current image.

Archived