Rental car FLL to Port of Miami

stev5138

We tried this in August and had a hard time. We ended up using Alamo and the drove us to the port. I also understand that Hertz does but could not get the price right. Surcharge for port drop was 40 bucks. Check fatwallet for codes I think they have a bunch of them. GL and have a good cruise;)

We tried this in August and had a hard time. We ended up using Alamo and the drove us to the port. I also understand that Hertz does but could not get the price right. Surcharge for port drop was 40 bucks. Check fatwallet for codes I think they have a bunch of them. GL and have a good cruise;)

must be something new because i've done this numerous times from different points in Florida as well as MIA-FLL and there have never been drop off charges in Florida.

try here for discount codes as mentioned above.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-deals/788985

Bill

What rental agencies allow pick up at FLL and drop off at the Port of Miami. Any good rental codes? Thanx

They all do.

I am a resident and I rent a few times a year. Car rental agencies are prohibited from charging a fee for drop off at a different rental location in the state.

Steve

I did this last year. We flew into FLL and cruised out of Miami. Rented a car and returned it in downtown Miami---downside, had to find the rental office and had to taxi to the cruise terminal. My advice is to return to MIA and shuttle to the cruise dock............ It's about 10 minutes further away and and about $10. cheaper with a free shuttle.

Archived