Using Carnival's Welcome Home Offer

JAXCRUISER

On Carnival's "Welcome Home Offer" ($50 off your next cruise when you book within 60 days of your last sailing) it says on the bottom it is NOT combinable on restricted rate codes. Does anyone know which rate codes are restricted--Past Guest, Senior? Thanks for your help.

I think this is what you are looking for. It is the information my PVP gave me for recently booking another cruise (after our September 2008 vacation).

Offer is combinable with most fare codes including Supersaver, Cruise-only, Past Guest, Resident Rates and Senior Rates.

The offer is NOT combinable with the following promotions:

• Interline
    • Military
    • Net rates
    • Agent fares
    • Friends & family
    • Sail into the Future Program

Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on category 4A. Government taxes/fees are additional for all guests.

Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Receive $50 off per stateroom on a future sailing.

Sailing must be booked within 60 days of cruise departure date.

Savings are based on double occupancy. Single occupancy guests receive half of the savings amount.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!

On Carnival's "Welcome Home Offer" ($50 off your next cruise when you book within 60 days of your last sailing) it says on the bottom it is NOT combinable on restricted rate codes. Does anyone know which rate codes are restricted--Past Guest, Senior? Thanks for your help.

I know we couldn't use it with military discount......not sure what else

I found out about this from a thread on Carnival's Community after we had booked our next cruise (within the 60 days), my husband just called our PVP and told him we had heard out about this and he adjusted our balance. That helped out as we are paying for 2 cabins next cruise as my in-laws are travelling with us.

So I can understand, does this say that if you book your next cruise within 60 days of disembarking, you get an additional $50 off your next cruise. Sorry if I am so dense, but wanted to be sure I understood it correctly since we almost always do this. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

You do not always receive these, and contrary to what some people have posted in the past, calling your PVP does no good (at least it hasn't for me).

I received this email after I sailed Miracle last December. I then booked both Glory and Fascination in February. I had to mail a copy of the email to the address they indicated and send a copy of the booking which showed the date. I did receive the discount for both cruises.

I did NOT receive one after my Glory cruise. Don't know if it was because I was already booked. I was told that these are not sent to all customers after every cruise.

Another note: When I called about a price drop, they had to take into consideration the discount.

So, besides having to look at the upgrade cabin category class, the increased fuel surcharge, I also had to reduce my initial booking by the $25 pp to figure out if I truly had a price drop or not.

Since they have to use current rates, taxes & surcharges, you no longer get the $25 pp discount because you are no longer considered to have booked within 60 days!

The fine print on my email was as follows:

Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Receive a $50 off per stateroom on a future sailing. Sailing must be booked within 60 days of cruise depart date. Savings is based on double occupany. SIngle occupancy guests receive 1/2 the savings amount. Not combinable on restricted fare codes. Valid on category 4A or higher. Not applicable on 2 day sailings. Full deposit required at time of booking. Restrictions apply. A copy of the original email must be mailed to: Carnival Cruise Lines, 3655 NW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33178-2428. Attn: Res Admin. Research Desk, Mail Stop: MSRZ-250S.

Almost it is within 60 days of the start of your last cruise.

Not correct... we got the letter from our TA about 1 week after our cruise and it clearly stated the NEW cruise had to be booked within 60 days from the END of the last cruise to be eligible for the $50.00 per cabin discount.

Archived