Cabin near Guest Relations - noisy?

janets here

We're going on Journey in November and have been given cabin 4056. I notice that this is right next to Guest Relations and I'm worried it might be noisy (phones ringing etc). Has anyone ever stayed in one of these cabins (4056 / 4054 / 4055 / 4053 etc)?

We were down on 4 Deck on both Regatta & Nautica (Oceania), and did hear some complaints of noise, primarily door slamming, adjacent to Guest Relations.

We were farther back (4031 & 4032) respectively, and did not hear a thing.

We're going on Journey in November and have been given cabin 4056. I notice that this is right next to Guest Relations and I'm worried it might be noisy (phones ringing etc). Has anyone ever stayed in one of these cabins (4056 / 4054 / 4055 / 4053 etc)?

We were in 4051 (starboard side) on Oceania

I did notice when the shift change early in the morning the door to the office did bang a bit. I do not think there is a door on the port side of reception (not sure)

We did not hear any phones or other noise though

It is a great location

We were in 4051 (starboard side) on Oceania

I did notice when the shift change early in the morning the door to the office did bang a bit. I do not think there is a door on the port side of reception (not sure)

We did not hear any phones or other noise though

It is a great location

I stayed in 4056 and I heard no noise at all. Even when the piano player upstairs was playing and it is all open from the staircase, you couldn't hear anything in the cabin when the door was shut. You should have no problem.

Archived