Hello CintiPam!

suec12

CintiPam - I had sent you an email about your Oceania cruise but have not heard from you. I was just wondering if perhaps it had gone into your spam folder. You have given quite a bit of info on the board about your trip - I was hoping to correspond with you as my cruise approaches to get more info, esp about what you did in the ports. Hope to hear from you! SueC1@aol.com

Sorry, but I explained that I would respond in more detail after the holidays. (Yom Kippur is tomorrow evening.)

(This month is hectic: 1. Jewish holidays 2. my annual column is due next week for my college alumni magazine; and 3. I am a new docent at the Cincinnati Art Museum, having graduated from 1-1/2 year course; and I have two tours assigned for next week, so I have been busy prepping for that as well. I was hoping to get a lengthy review posted, but it has not yet happened.

Thank you CintiPam - I'm sorry I was impatient! I was so excited to find someone who had been on the cruise we are going on, I was eager to begin cruise chat. The Oceania cruises have such a smaller pool of cruisers - smaller line and not alot of repetition of itineraries.

Archived