Stingray City - RCI excursions

Willman

Does anyone have info on these Royal Caribbean excursions? The descriptions sound exactly the same. Only the times are different.

GC20 - Stingray City Swim & Snorkel

PRICE: ADULT: 47.00 / CHILD: 47.00 USD

DURATION: 3 Hours Approx.

GC27 - Stingray City Adventure

DURATION: 2 Hours 45 Minutes Approx.

GC89 - Stingray City Sandbar Swim & Snorkel

DURATION: 2 Hours 30 Minutes Approx.

Thanks

While I have nothing against RCI tours having done many in the past, we also now do many on our own. I'm not sure I'm the authority on the specific RCI differences you listed, but you may want to think about this. Last time we were in GC, we did Stingray City independantly, and while I don't remember for sure who we used, the following web site is one you may want to check into. (And I'm sure you can Google others). Often, while shedding the security blanket that comes with ship-sponsored tours, you can gain a lot of independance and usually enjoy cost savings by booking on your own. When we did this last, the company rep met us at the tender docks and took us to their boat (which happened to be docked next to the cruise sponsored vessel) and returned us afterwards - transportation included in the cost. The group was smaller and a little less time structured, with plenty of in-water time with very good guides. This upcoming cruise for us we are renting a car in GC and heading to some places we haven't been before, but we will not be doing the Stingrays this time. Again, nothing against RCI - as you can see there is no question of our loyalty - but be adventurous - head out on your own!

www.stingraycitytrips.com

Archived