Cranberry Juice?

CRUZBUDS

is not available at the buffet. We just got back from Infinity, and I also love cranberry juice as a cocktail...with or without!

I never ordered it at dinner, but maybe someone else will have the answer for ordering at dinner?

I asked my butler for cranberry juice and he had our room steward bring a whole bottle for me to the cabin, at no charge. Had a new bottle every three days after that.

Gotta LOVE those butlers..

If you order cranberry juice you have to pay for it, its bar service. I know! Bummer... I drink alot of it too. You may want to smuggle:eek: some canned cran cocktail..

Cranberry Juice is IMHO the very best.

A true American beverage.

Asking is probably the correct answer..

also put it Down on the Comment Cards as well with your Travel Agency and Celebrity...

They do (I hope) want to please the passngers in all ways....

:cool:

PS: We do have to bring our own on some ships/lines and Dr Pepper Root-Beer Birch Beer etc..

We have been able to get cranberry juice on all of the Celebrity ships that we have been on both in the dining room and at the buffet. In the buffet the juice was in a stainless juice pitcher in the ice at one of the cold stations. In the dining room we just asked our waiter and it showed up at no charge.

Things might have changed but it's worth asking.

• 3 weeks later...

Update on cranberry juice on the Mercury. We're on board now and having a fantastic time.

They no longer have the pitchers - if you go to that area and flag down a server behind the counter they will get it for you. You need to hand them the glasses since they don't have any. It takes a minute or so for them to return. It works!

I love cranberry anything (support those Wisc. growers) and was dismayed to hear from a friend that when she picked up a prescription for her Warfarin (Coumadin) a notice saying people who use it should avoid cranberries. Anybody out there ever heard this or why??? Sure hate to give up my cranberry nut muffins, Cran/orange relish at Thanksgiving etc.

Bad enough that people who do Cholesterol meds have to give up grapefruit!:eek:

I love cranberry anything (support those Wisc. growers) and was dismayed to hear from a friend that when she picked up a prescription for her Warfarin (Coumadin) a notice saying people who use it should avoid cranberries. Anybody out there ever heard this or why??? Sure hate to give up my cranberry nut muffins' date=' Cran/orange relish at Thanksgiving etc.

Bad enough that people who do Cholesterol meds have to give up grapefruit!:eek:[/quote']

Yes, you have to limit your cranberry juice intake to only a taste when you're on Coumadin. It thins the blood too much. I had a heart ailment that kept me on blood thinners for about 6 months and was told no cranberry juice. I was bummed.

BC

Archived