Ryndam 10-12-08

GTVCRUISER

Currently *as of this moment* unassigned cabins on this sailing (in case anyone wants to move/upgrade:

C318

C372

DA564

DA551

Cabins also available in categories DD,E,EE,F,FF,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,MM,N,NN

Sorry, no balconies or suites.

The "good news" is that everyone was on time today to board the ship, even though there were many flights delayed until 3pm or thereabouts. At least all of those guests had completed their computer "homework". The last paper Immigration Form couple that I was aware of arrived at the airport at 2, in plenty of time to finish up at the pier. The "bad news" is that the only cabin that did not arrive before sailing had a note on the folder "CXL due to divorce". I feel compelled to share this info with you after yesterday's misery......but I feel badly for the couple that could not find a way to try to reconcile during a 10 day cruise.

David

The "good news" is that everyone was on time today to board the ship, even though there were many flights delayed until 3pm or thereabouts. At least all of those guests had completed their computer "homework". The last paper Immigration Form couple that I was aware of arrived at the airport at 2, in plenty of time to finish up at the pier. The "bad news" is that the only cabin that did not arrive before sailing had a note on the folder "CXL due to divorce". I feel compelled to share this info with you after yesterday's misery......but I feel badly for the couple that could not find a way to try to reconcile during a 10 day cruise.

David

After yesterday's carnage, it was good to hear there was so few mishaps today.... Enjoy your cruise on the beautiful Ryndam... We will be on her in a few weeks... Counting down... :D :D :D

Archived