Ports to buy Coach purses

rob6465

I carry a Coach bag and wear crocs.... is it a problem???:confused:

Actually it is. Crocs are horrendous. Just kidding- about it being a problem. Lighten up. The point was that people are so stuck on status. They are willing to buy a fake bag to perpetrate like they have money. If you can't afford designer- why pretend. But that is just MY opinion. And yes payless is a brand but they are cheap. It's funny (TO ME) to see people with their huge LV bags and Chinese slip ons that are two for $5.

I do almost the same thing, I carry a coach bag and I'm always in ugg flip flops. There just comfy and the bag's just excellent. :D

We aren't talking about the style of shoes. Just how people want to pretend they have all this money because they wear fake bags. But then have on mismatched velour jogging suits (still laughing) and shoes that are cheaper than the Value Menu at McDonalds. But like I said- just my opinion.

I agree with the other posters that have a problem with fake designer bags. Yes you are paying an individual for the bag, but you are supporting thieves. Carry a designer bag for the quality, workmanship, or guarantee. Not just a label.

PLEASE! The same little China woman that makes the coach bag makes the walmart bag. You're paying for the "C" on the bag. Please don't fool yourself into believeing that little "C" means anything more than you are foolish enough to part with big bucks. They are made in China. Just read the label.

I do almost the same thing, I carry a coach bag and I'm always in ugg flip flops. There just comfy and the bag's just excellent. :D

I own 18 authentic Coach handbags and I don't own a pair of shoes that cost over $30.00. My last 2 pair I paid $7.00 each at Wally World. Those were dressy shoes.

I could careless about shoes as long as they are comfy and look nice-but handbags are a totally different ballgame.

I own 18 authentic Coach handbags and I don't own a pair of shoes that cost over $30.00. My last 2 pair I paid $7.00 each at Wally World. Those were dressy shoes.

I could careless about shoes as long as they are comfy and look nice-but handbags are a totally different ballgame.

You should have saved your money and bought your purses at Wally World too, because unless you dangle your purse in your cleavage, I'll never notice the little "C". :p :)

Actually it is. Crocs are horrendous. Just kidding- about it being a problem. Lighten up. The point was that people are so stuck on status. They are willing to buy a fake bag to perpetrate like they have money. If you can't afford designer- why pretend. But that is just MY opinion. And yes payless is a brand but they are cheap. It's funny (TO ME) to see people with their huge LV bags and Chinese slip ons that are two for $5.

hehehe.. i didnt want to go there about the crocs.. but I do have a pair of croc brand wedge sandal shoes that look really nice but I cant walk in because they are too squishy (? LOL)

I rather spend my money on the brand bags than the shoes.. I am way too hard on shoes.. Work in the ciy UGH

You should have saved your money and bought your purses at Wally World too, because unless you dangle your purse in your cleavage, I'll never notice the little "C". :p :)

Most of my Coach handbags do not even have the big C all over them. They are leather and are one solid color. So unless some one gets close enough to see the above mentioned cleavage you would never know it was Coach.

I buy them because they last forever. My oldest one is 11 years old, I carry it probably 4-6 months out of the year and looks brand new.

Wally World bag would not last me 1 year, much less 11 years.

one more thing-

Coach handbags are guaranteed for life which is more than i can say for my cleavage-it was only guaranteed for about 30 yrs.

one more thing-

Coach handbags are guaranteed for life which is more than i can say for my cleavage-it was only guaranteed for about 30 yrs.

Just sprayed tea all over my screen. Too funny (and, unfortunately, true!)

one more thing-

LMAO!! Im with Bonnie, I just bought a Coach Purse and wallet...best 300 I ever spent...except for a Louis Vuitton!

Heres a ?

Do people really think the fakes are real....???

...........Why do some leave the fake leather hang tag ON a bag after they purchase the fake? To me that says they think it is authentic. Louis Vuitton products do not have hang tags hanging off their bags (or any products for that matter).

Babyher, as someone else mentioned, that was a great thing your wife did! I will also continue to embarass my kids the same way! My DD is now 20 and already thanks me for being ME!! :D :p

I just got a new Real Coach purse a few weeks ago and there is a real leather tag that is hanging off my purse. Im looking right at it.

PLEASE! The same little China woman that makes the coach bag makes the walmart bag. You're paying for the "C" on the bag. Please don't fool yourself into believeing that little "C" means anything more than you are foolish enough to part with big bucks. They are made in China. Just read the label.

Yes you are paying for the Coach name, thats why I buy it. Its real leather, its guaranteed for life and is very stylish. You will buy 50 walmart purses before my Coach wears out with the lifetime guarantee so actually you are paying more for the Walmart purses than im paying for my Coach.

Yes you are paying for the Coach name, thats why I buy it. Its real leather, its guaranteed for life and is very stylish. You will buy 50 walmart purses before my Coach wears out with the lifetime guarantee so actually you are paying more for the Walmart purses than im paying for my Coach.

I've just bought a Coach purse in Key West..... my problem is not how long it will last.... it's how long I can carry it without getting bored with it!!

Maybe I just have a low boredom threshold with purses!

• 2 months later...
Those aren't designer bags, though. :mad:

They're counterfeit. Know what you're buying and what the consequences are of supporting the couterfeit trade.

If you want a Coach bag at a good price, buy one at an outlet store. You're getting the real thing and the real lifetime guarantee.

What are the consequences of buying a counterfeit purse? Can you get in trouble?

Unfortunately there are many more people that only care about appearances and not what is morally correct. As I said earlier buying a fake on purpose is the same as buying stolen merchandise. And the buyer should get in trouble for it.

I disagree. As a girl who loves purses, but is not "up" on what does and does not look designer label, I can totally see myself buying a purse that I think looks cute, without ever knowing it's a fake.

What are the consequences of buying a counterfeit purse? Can you get in trouble?

Other than that you are supporting theft of copyright and possibly child labor - you can only bring one back into the country.

http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/kbyg/prohibited_restricted.xml#TextilesandClothing

The penalties are more severe for selling them - you probably won't get into trouble for buying one. I just don't choose to support the the criminals who manufacture the fake ones. I'd rather buy a cheap no-name purse that I can afford.

Other than that you are supporting theft of copyright and possibly child labor - you can only bring one back into the country.

http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/kbyg/prohibited_restricted.xml#TextilesandClothing

The penalties are more severe for selling them - you probably won't get into trouble for buying one. I just don't choose to support the the criminals who manufacture the fake ones. I'd rather buy a cheap no-name purse that I can afford.

I don't care about the name at all. But if it's a cute purse, I'll buy it. I don't know if there's any way I would possibly even KNOW if it's a knockoff purse. How can I tell the difference between no-name purses and knockoffs?

• 1 month later...

I also have a few Coach purses (one of which was purchased at the port in San Juan... best price I've ever gotten!) and I love the bags.. but I also love the warranty! I had a bag a few months ago that somehow got scratched and I sent it in to be fixed... They couldn't fix it and weren't still selling it so they gave me a Coach credit for the selling price to spend either at a Coach outlet, regular Coach store, or any department store that sells Coach products. I definitley couldn't complain!!

I just got a new Real Coach purse a few weeks ago and there is a real leather tag that is hanging off my purse. Im looking right at it.

Im not sure you will notice this post...but thats not the tag I was referring to. I would refer to what you "are looking at" as a 'leather fob", instead of a tag.

hope that clarifies. fyi: I agree with all about copyright infringment, its theft.

• 3 years later...

Always loved to buy my Christmas presents for female relatives in the Bahamas. They had the best buys on "Designer" stuff.

Was there in April and they do not show them at the new straw market. The market is great tho. So clean, etc. Even have bathrooms.

If you really want one of their "designer" things, ask one of the venders if they have them. Some do, but undercover. It was too busy and hot to bother.

Archived