Boarding QV according to Cruise Tickets

cruiseonly

My boarding time is scheduled for 3:00 p.m. according to my cruise ticket.

I have to leave my hotel by 11:00, and since I will have done all my tours by then, we were planning to go straight to Citivechia, and would probably arrive around 12:30.

Will that be a problem. Do they check the embarkation time on the cruise ticket.

We have only ever boarded in Southampton, never in Civitavechhia, but in Southampton our boarding time was also 3:00PM. Once we arrived at 2:00 and more recently at 12:30, and no one seemed concerned about the time on our tickets, and we were able to board right away on the 2:00PM arrival, and at 1:00PM when the ship was ready for boarding on the 12:30 arrival.

Hopefully it will be similar in Civitavecchia. Enjoy your voyage, the QV is a beautiful ship.

cruiseonly, We are going to Civi from Rome on 29 Nov, Cunard advise latest boarding time as 1 hour before departure i.e 2100 hours.Embarkation starting time is NOON therefore I suppose you can board when you arrive within this time frame.

Archived