Past Cruise & Military Fare Code

Hairy Dog Cruiser

Sorry horsemen, you are incorrect about military only being for rivera deck, we just got a GREAT miltary rate on empress deck.............we just booked it less then 2 weeks ago! There is military rates all over the ship pretty much (limited amount of course) and not on all bookings, but this is our 15th cruise and all but 1 have been with the military rate and they have been throughout the ship and often had upgrades as well.

It is best to call your PVP directly regarding military rates , they beat the military rates shown on other sites, at least they have for us everytime thus far.

Past guests rates are usually a nice savings as well.

DP3 is the past guest code. :D

And that code doesn't always work either. You're better off checking the little green search box under "special rates" as a past guest and check that way. That's the only way it showed up for our cruise.

Sorry horsemen, you are incorrect about military only being for rivera deck, we just got a GREAT miltary rate on empress deck.............we just booked it less then 2 weeks ago! There is military rates all over the ship pretty much (limited amount of course) and not on all bookings, but this is our 15th cruise and all but 1 have been with the military rate and they have been throughout the ship and often had upgrades as well.

It is best to call your PVP directly regarding military rates , they beat the military rates shown on other sites, at least they have for us everytime thus far.

Past guests rates are usually a nice savings as well.

Correct! We booked an 8A Military rate and were recently upgraded to an 8I.

[/color][/size][/font]

Correct! We booked an 8A Military rate and were recently upgraded to an 8I.

And I am sailing on the Liberty on January 31st in a Cat 11 with an excellent military discount.

Can't remember what deck I am on for my cruise on the Legend on May 31st but it is an aft balcony for which I also got a fantastic military disount.

I am thankful to Carnival for what they do for the military and I never fail to tell them.

Archived