WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

If you could find out who the martini & molecular bar staff are that would be appreciated! 😊 we are not on the equinox until the transatlantic crossing in oct & I'm aware things could change but it would still be good to know an idea...

If you could find out who the martini & molecular bar staff are that would be appreciated! 😊 we are not on the equinox until the transatlantic crossing in oct & I'm aware things could change but it would still be good to know an idea...

Jelena will be returning from her time off this Saturday and will be in Molecular.

Thank you for this thread, it is great!! :)

We sailed on Century a couple years ago - Hawaii R/T from San Diego - that was our first Celebrity cruise - loved the staff, the ship, everything!

We are sailing on Infinity next month and was wondering if anyone knows of or where 'Somu' is and if he's still with the ships? I can't for the life of me remember his full name, but that is what he told us to call him and I believe he worked in Food & Beverage - maybe manager or one of them? He was awesome....as was the rest of the crew. Enjoyed meeting and talking to Tom Brady too, as he is from around where we live.....I see he is still around but not on Infinity.

Thanks for any info you may have!

CHEERS!

attachment.php?attachmentid=324781

Would that be this Jelena? Hope so as she was amazing!

[ATTACH]324781[/ATTACH]

YES!!!! Jelena!!!! :D

We'll be on the Equinox AND the Eclipse this winter so it looks like we'll win either way. :D

Edited by chamima

Just back from the Century's SF to Alaska cruise, it was a wonderful time and the crew was fantastic. Jonette Briones-Sarmiento did a great job as CC Hostess. She will be on for one more cruise, then going home for her vacation.

y7uqaze4.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410971758.779387.jpg.17d489320ce33318a0feb22ed0fd0d84.jpg

Edited by CruisinCindy

As of last week the changes on the who's who chart for the Infinity.

Master - Nikolaos Frantzis

Staff Captain - Matthaios Karandreas

Executive Chef - Yasna Arriagada

Since you just posted this, do you know who the Cruise Director is? Thanks, Joan

I apologize in advance, as I am sure this has been asked and answered several times before. Is it common for a ship's crew to change during the transition from the European sailings to the Caribbean sailings? We sail in three months, and I am assuming it is probably worthless to investigate the ship's crew at this time, as they will likely change by then.

This chart has not been updated for half the fleet.

Thanks for all those who continue to post updates when they return from their cruise.

WhosOnboard2014-09-08.png

Just wanted to say thank you for updating this, have really found it the best feature of this board