WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Arno, thanks so very, very much. This information and the photos are very meaningful to us. First, I see we have a good chance of having Jamie Petts as Hotel Director on our b2b Equinox cruises next month, and I see there are some well-deserved promotions for a few officers who have been very helpful to us and whom we have known for years. I'm hoping Vedran is still F&B Manager on our Infinity cruises next year; he is one we have known since the Mercury days when he was assistant maitre d' and in 2013 on Reflection as Restaurant Manager. I guess my various Attention to Detail cards and guest questionnaires recommending he be promoted had a positive effect (just kidding, I'm sure my comments were just among the many favorable comments). This is also a reminder of how much they have done over the years to make our cruises memorable.

Thanks again for updating this valuable chart.

Kathy

Arno -- really appreciate you returning to update the charts. It may be a thankless job, but many of us here are very grateful for your considerable efforts! :)

Ditto! :)

Summit notes "New Captain".

We sailed with Captain Kate in November. Is she headed to another vessel?

The newly promoted captain is captain Alex. Captain Kate should be back on Summit. All (?) the other captain's who have been on "their" ships for several years seem to have been shifted.

Arno, for this to be the 4102nd post in this thread, it should be clear that your work is of interest and helpful for many folks like ourselves. It is wonderful to have insight on who is on board and what changes to anticipate for upcoming sailings. Thank you, sincerely!

Captain Kate left Summit on January 8th, then spent 3 weeks with her during dry dock. According to her Instagram posts, she returns at "the beginning of April". Does anyone happen to know whether that is the April 2nd or April 9th sailing?

Thanks, Arno!

Rich Clesen was the CD on Constellation 2 weeks ago. Erick Guzman, the MC concierge, was leaving on vacation last week - forgot to ask him who was replacing him.

Thank you for posting.

Rich just started his vacation. Martin from Belgium has been promoted from activities manager on Eclipse and is replacing Rich.

Arno, for this to be the 4102nd post in this thread, it should be clear that your work is of interest and helpful for many folks like ourselves. It is wonderful to have insight on who is on board and what changes to anticipate for upcoming sailings. Thank you, sincerely!

Captain Kate left Summit on January 8th, then spent 3 weeks with her during dry dock. According to her Instagram posts, she returns at "the beginning of April". Does anyone happen to know whether that is the April 2nd or April 9th sailing?

I thought Capt Kate posted on Instagram that she'd be back on board for the 4/2 sailing......at least that's what I think I read

Arno, do you know if Ashley, Summit Captain's Club hostess, went on vacation? Going to another ship?

Kathy

I'm not sure. As soon as someone posts a sighting, I'll update the chart.

I just know that Emma took over on Sunday.

Thanks, Arno. I filled out an Attention to Details about how good Ashley was on our three Summit cruises and that I recommended Celebrity promote her. So maybe she is on vacation or promoted (just kidding - I know I don't have that power). I appreciate your terrific chart work with pictures too. I will report from the Equinox next month on officers and any changes; Hoping Jamie Petts is still Hotel Director.

Kathy

I'm not sure. As soon as someone posts a sighting, I'll update the chart.

I just know that Emma took over on Sunday.

Summit Captain's Club Hostess Ashley is presently on vacation. If her husband is moved to another ship she in all likelihood will be there as well. She has just started her vacation so time will tell.

Yes, Ashley is fabulous!!!!!

By the way

Your Condo ( The Eclipse ) is very well maintained

and awaits your return.

We spent 7 weeks on Eclipse recently.. She is by far our favorite ship, perhaps because of the itinerary. We like the islands even when seen from the ship... ;)

We spent 7 weeks on Eclipse recently.. She is by far our favorite ship, perhaps because of the itinerary. We like the islands even when seen from the ship... ;)

We were on Feb 21 st sailing never saw you

Kathy, Jamie Pettis is on Equinox. We really like him with his dazzling smile and upbeat personality.

We also loved Ashley on the Summit. Was disappointed at the CC hostess on the Equinox, Claudia.

Happy sailing everyone.