Show Alert - Haunting Evidence Investigates Smith Disappearance

What an embarrassing poor excuse for a show.

Had not known the premise for these shows, but we are supposed to hold credence in these three boobs?

Had to turn it off knowing I was going to miss finding out where Natalie and Atlantis was.

i didn't watch the show...leave the poor guy alone...was too busy watching ohio state get spanked by penn state...HOW ABOUT THOSE GOPHERS 7 AND 1...AND THEY PLAY 3 OF THEIR LAST 4 AT HOME...hello OUTBACK BOWL...

I fell asleep about 20 minutes into it, so I guess that shows how interesting it was. :rolleyes:

So what I learned in 20 minutes

--anyone can just climb onboard the Brilliance from a private boat :rolleyes:

--Brilliance is a "boat" not a ship - the psychic told me so :rolleyes:

--something happened to George Smith (you're kidding, I had no idea) :rolleyes:

--they were drinking (um, yeah, the police have established that already) :rolleyes:

The one TRUE thing that I did discover by watching that was that the Brilliance is seriously a gorgeous ship. :D I really have to try a Radiance class...lol.

i didn't watch the show...leave the poor guy alone...was too busy watching ohio state get spanked by penn state...HOW ABOUT THOSE GOPHERS 7 AND 1...AND THEY PLAY 3 OF THEIR LAST 4 AT HOME...hello OUTBACK BOWL...

I didnt watch it either...Pennstate & Phillies ..... So from what I am reading, the show didnt tell anyone anything they didnt know already?:rolleyes:

Penny

it WAS a cabin on a ferry!!

Yep, the woman with the cabin door that kept shutting behind her was on a Ferry ship, or something alot smaller. And give that woman an award for WORST acting job EVER. She said "I need to get out of here NOW" :rolleyes: and she ran out the door.

That was some bad acting. ;)

Hmmm, ship rocking, door opening and closing, can't possibly be a connection. :rolleyes: DUH!

And thanks Wrona! I would be happy to join you all!!!! All of that glass and sweeping views of the ocean, amazing! :)

And thanks Wrona! I would be happy to join you all!!!! All of that glass and sweeping views of the ocean, amazing! :)

Hey I'm always looking for roommates for cruises. I don't have one for next November yet.;)

Hey I'm always looking for roommates for cruises. I don't have one for next November yet.;)

Oh I would LOVE too...but that would be the time that my final payment for Oasis comes due...lol. :eek: I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be a little broke in Nov 09. :p lol

Archived