Show Alert - Haunting Evidence Investigates Smith Disappearance

My first reaction is OH PULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE.

Then they mention Natalee Holloway - just trying to get those ratings!:rolleyes: Bottom dwellers all.;)

Carol, I believe that the complete and correct term is "scum-sucking bottom dwellers". :rolleyes: :mad:

good lord...PLEASE LET THE WHOLE SITUATION DIE (PARDON THE SICK PUN) QUICKLY...i have to believe that they asked for permission from his family bcfoe even considering this tom foolery...good thing most people don't know what channel it's on their cable package...

What kind of mind do you need to watch this junk?

Oh I'll be watching, no doubt. Only because I want to be prepared when I log on here on Sunday and see questions from people asking "Did you hear George Smith was abducted by aliens?" :rolleyes: ;)

Mike - its sad but they won't need permission from his family to run the junk.

I am just wondering if they are actually on Brilliance. I can't imagine that RCCL would give them permission to film this crap.

Oh I'll be watching, no doubt. Only because I want to be prepared when I log on here on Sunday and see questions from people asking "Did you hear George Smith was abducted by aliens?" :rolleyes: ;)

Mike - its sad but they won't need permission from his family to run the junk.

I am just wondering if they are actually on Brilliance. I can't imagine that RCCL would give them permission to film this crap.

Can't they just let it go?? Aren't there at least a few more disappearances they could focus on instead of "bringing up the dead"? (Sorry, couldn't resist that.):D

Aubie

well, you know how easy it is for anyone to tape anything these days! Just think of all of the videos we've seen posted here of cruisers behaving badly, and those are just a fraction of all of the videos on YouTube!!

Nobody asks permission from anyone anymore, and before you know it, there you are on YouTube or CourtTv or E! or CNN.:eek:

I wish they would just let poor George rest in peace ...

although i have to add that all of the coverage when it first happened is what first got Mr Chew interested in cruising. He was so impressed with the RCL captain & others who were interviewed and was fascinated by the whole thing. He really, really wants a cruise on Brilliance!! (yes, yes, I know it's a little ghoulish, but what can I say? we also love to poke around cemeteries! well, not actually poking anything:p:rolleyes: )

merion we klnow where jimmy is...some where in the south part of giant stadium in the meadowlands...between the 20 yard line and the goal line in the south end zone...jimmy was a big giant fan and had it in his will that he wanted to be laid there...

well, you know how easy it is for anyone to tape anything these days! Just think of all of the videos we've seen posted here of cruisers behaving badly, and those are just a fraction of all of the videos on YouTube!!

Nobody asks permission from anyone anymore, and before you know it, there you are on YouTube or CourtTv or E! or CNN.:eek:

I wish they would just let poor George rest in peace ...

although i have to add that all of the coverage when it first happened is what first got Mr Chew interested in cruising. He was so impressed with the RCL captain & others who were interviewed and was fascinated by the whole thing. He really, really wants a cruise on Brilliance!! (yes, yes, I know it's a little ghoulish, but what can I say? we also love to poke around cemeteries! well, not actually poking anything:p:rolleyes: )

I wouldn't call it ghoulish, heck we've been on the Brilliance twice since the disappearance. Nobody really talks about it anymore on the ship. They consider it a dead topic (pun intended). It's a great ship with fabulous staff and crew.

p.s. - Cemeteries can be fascinating places, we've got an old one just down the road from our house with graves that date back to the late 1700's.

Aubie

Aubie,

:) :)

We sure don't think it's ghoulish!! It's fascinating to look around and try to figure out relationships and patterns ... the older cemeteries are really interesting. The oldest one we've been in is the original one in Harrodsburg KY, early parties of settlers going through, carving names into rocks to mark gravesites.

We just got back from a trip out west, visited Virginia City ... there were some very interesting stories around the old "boot hill" cemetery!!

But - back on topic - I can't find a listing for the Smith show tomorrow. Does anyone know what time it will be on??

Carol, I believe that the complete and correct term is "scum-sucking bottom dwellers". :rolleyes: :mad:

I kinda like "Cave dwelling, scum sucking Neanderthals". Or is that possibly crediting them with too much intelligence?

Annieeee

But - back on topic - I can't find a listing for the Smith show tomorrow. Does anyone know what time it will be on??

The link I posted in the first post says 10pm Saturday night on Tru TV...which used to be called Court TV on most cable systems.

I am on EST - so I don't know if it's different for other areas in the country.

Archived