Kris Kringle 2008 - Who's Keen To Try It?

MsMinx

They said something about the dignature on the front of the parcel not being valid unless i wrote my name bla bla

I will get my DW to post - with just a first initial.

I think my choice of gift might be a give away anyway!!

Yes, they do require name and address on a parcel - bit of a security rule that does not make any sense if you can write any name you like.

Jaky,

I don't know that any/many would know your last name - and a J. Surname would be a pretty small clue.

Sounds like you had a bit of a stickler for the rules Jaky! What a shame. Perhaps we can all come up with a code name for other such post office stickers? What about calling ourselves "CC Smith"? LOL :p

So glad to see everyone's gifts are starting to arrive. Can't wait to see what you all get :D

Hi everyone,

My Secret Santa Gift arrived yesterday and was patiently sitting at the front door when I got home.

It is now sitting under the tree with the Cat sniffing it every chance he gets :rolleyes:, so what ever it is it must be good! :D

So Thanks Secret Santa - I now have a gift to open on Christmas Day. :)

I sent my parcel off and did not write anything on the back (as that would be a give away)- and I expected to be told at the counter to fill it in.

My signature on the front was a scribble to deter the cc from making out my name :p

But when it was my turn, she looked and said nothing. :confused:

I just hope it doesnt get lost- as it wont make its way back to me .

How Exciting

I arrived home after a last ditched attempt to find my 13 year old son son some formal pants (successful), only to find a parcel at my door.

Now the dilema. ......we leave on Tuesday, do I open it now:D, or wait till I get back:mad:. What if whatever is in it is for the cruise:rolleyes:.

HMMMM maybe some advice would be helpful.

How Exciting

I arrived home after a last ditched attempt to find my 13 year old son son some formal pants (successful), only to find a parcel at my door.

Now the dilema. ......we leave on Tuesday, do I open it now:D, or wait till I get back. What if whatever is in it is for the cruise:rolleyes:.

HMMMM maybe some advice would be helpful.

Open it! :D

I wanna know what you got! :) LOL!

Open it - carefully, if it's something for the Cruise take it with you.

If not then wrap it back up and re open it when you get home, you will be having such a great time on the cruise you will forget all about it by the time you get back.

I wanna know what you got! :) LOL!

Jo,

This was such a great idea, can't wait for mine to arrive and also to see if anyone can guess who we all had...:D:D

OK, I opened it, and soooo glad I did. It is a book that I have been eyeing off for weeks now and couldn't justify buying it with the whole expense of leading up to the cruise. It is The Islands by Di Morrisey and it came with the cutest bookmark. THANK YOU SECRET SANTA, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU YOU ARE. I have tried to be a secret sleuth and work out the Maccas clue, but to no avail. Hmmm, I will work on it:cool:.

I'm so happy to hear you guys are all getting excited about your pressies :D

You going to take a guess at who sent yours Brushy? :)

Wait a sec, I'll just go and read the Christmas Card that came with it. :p Thanks J**** ;)

Thankyou Secret Santa

My parcel has just arrived. :D

Ive hidden it away with all the other pressies so I am not tempted to open it.

mmmm, the suburb name on the back of the envelope ,it is someone from Brisbane - that is my only clue as there is no signature on the front :confused:

Thankyou anyway, I will have fun trying to guess who you are :)

Archived