Kris Kringle 2008 - Who's Keen To Try It?

MsMinx

Again to my S.S.

Package was opened paper went everywhere. :)

Let me say, that the thought and effort that went into the several individually wrapped gifts you sent to us is very much appreciated.

The are all so useful and I am, if anything a little embarrassed that you added one for me personally as well.

You have gone a long way to making this Christmas period for us that little bit more special.

Thank you again.

Thanks also to Jo for organising this; you have done a fantastic job and made a lot of people very happy.

All the best for this holiday season to all on CC.

Well, it finally got the better of us this evening and we opened our SS present, and a great present it was too; a book about Australia & the South Pacific Islands, and 2 passport folders and 2 candy canes!

Thanks! And thanks to Jo for a wonderful job organising the whole thing.

Kym & Martin

To My KK

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You

After it staring at me under the tree for nearly a week - I couldn't resist!!

I absolutely love Red Door so thank you very much for the gift set. I would also like to thank you for the Sun Princess pen - it has always been a dream of mine to sail on the Princess line and now with the pen as a reminder I might just start saving and do just that (after my next 2 P&O cruises of course!!)

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Rach

YEAH arrived home from work and sitting on the door step was my present. My boys thought it wonderful that Santa send me a present and couldn't wait to see what was inside. I just love my cookie tin and Calender which both feature Golden retrievers (because we have one) and a lovely p&O pen and a cute little keyring from Vanuata. very useful and thoughtful.

Merry christmas Santa. xxoo

kelly:p

I'm the opposite, Geoff. I'm hoping mine received it. I posted it last week.

I too am wondering Jen - I posted mine 2 weeks ago and nothing to say it has arrived. I started to think they don't like the gift hence no posting.

Di

I too am wondering Jen - I posted mine 2 weeks ago and nothing to say it has arrived. I started to think they don't like the gift hence no posting.

Di

I've been thinking the same thing. Although I only posted mine early this week. Was told it would be there the next day though.

Thank you so much secret santa for my pressies.

I got a chocolate cookbook ..which is me to a tee..I love to cook and and I looovve chocolate .. I promise to post some photos of the outcome of my culinary exploration into cooking with chocolate !

and I got a very handy travel pack for my toiletries..

Merry christmas to everyone ...

I think you are allowed to make guesses of who your Secret Santa is. Of course I would love to but haven't yet received mine. I'm sure it is on its way and mail is a little slow up here in the North!

I think this was a fantastic idea and wanted to add my thanks to Jo for her brilliant idea & organisation.

Cheers,

Charmain:)

I'd like to add my own big thank you to everyone for thanking me! It truly was a pleasure to organise this, and i'm so happy that everyone is enjoying it :) :D

You are allowed to take a guess at who was your secret santa, but if you're right the other person isn't allowed to say so :p Not until Christmas day.

I'll put on a post on Christmas night to say who had who :) I've got all the rellies coming to my place for a late lunch and I think i'll need a bit of CC therapy after they've all gone home :p

Hi Guys,

Can those who have received their parcels, please post that they have received them? I posted mine 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything. It is a bit worrying.

For the record, I received mine. :)

And I've received mine and, no, I haven't opened it yet:D

In case my secret santa didnt see my post back at post 72:eek:

Thank you, I opened it as we will not be here Xmas day, I received two lovely Jamie Oliver coffee mugs, some of my favourite coffee bags and some designer teabags I cant wait to try:) and some Xmas Bon Bons.

Thank you it was a lovely gift and will be well used!!

Chez

xx

Hi Guys,

Can those who have received their parcels, please post that they have received them? I posted mine 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything. It is a bit worrying.

For the record, I received mine. :)

That would be a real worry - especially if you only had to send to the next suburb. I hope that isn't so - my stocking is still empty - maybe I have been a bad boy!!

Archived