eurodam 3nt cruise review

seabourndt

EMBARKATION

very quick and easy, as no cabins werev ready went to a very crowded lido for lunch. lucky i found a table anmd had a good meal, a bit confusing as different things were different queues never got a coffee they just go past yiou. them made way up 1 deck to my cabin. it was several hopurs before my luggage arrived.

CABIN

first a spa cabin then upgraded to deck 10 a much bigger balcony. fairly comfortable sofa. balcony with 2 chairs and a pouffe and a table. when i got my case i left a can of beer in it and it was ripped open!! it smelled terrible!! my BAILEY's was okthough.

PORTS OF CALL

NASSAU was nice quite old still, i decided to walk! to PARADISE ISLAND as could see no water taxis! it took about an hour. hadc a slice of pizza and a beer outside the ATLANTIS. which was incredible. managed to share a taxi coming back for $5. wish i talked to taxin driverv as i wanted to see JAMES BOND LOCATIONS. wanted to find them on myu own without success.

HALF MOON QUAY never been there so shared a cabana. but never heard or saw them prior to gdetting there. i giott there early and no sign of tyhem so sat on the beach instead. did a bit of a snorkel which i enjoyed. then the bbq lunch which was nice.

DINING

i booked fixed dining without realising sanytime dining. but was very happy with the service,food and my tabvle companions. i head there was problems wuith anytime dining.

SHOWS

the production show was cancelled and when we got to see it was fantastic. the othersa a comedian and juggler were good too.

DISEMBARKATION

i was not thrown out pof my cabin like some! i stayed there but missed the announcement. went to reception whjere thjere were many lines and it was a bit of a wait. when we got off the escalator stopped while we were on it, some were a bit scared by thios. then onto our bus to the airport. unfortunatly the driveer would not let us off until the luggage was off so missed my shuttle bus! i decided to get a tacxi to airport hiotel $18!!! it was a ripoff!!

things i did not like

when i was having breakfast in lido i left a napkin on my seat back. then jopined the queue for a waffle by the time i got back all my food was gone!! rools,butter,jam,and utensals!! this is the 2nd time on a ship that this has happened..

THINGS I LIKED

the meet and greet was great with the champagne as well.

the cabin crawl was good tood especially with the beverage mgr giving us sake's some which io had never tried before.

i had a great time on a lovely ship, i would do it again.

dave

I wonder how many passengers know that leaving your napkin on the chair is a signal that you intend to return as opposed to leaving it on the table, meaning you are done?

I wonder if the Dining Room Crew is taught this or does experience teach them that passengers will leave their napkin, just about anywhere?

In any event, thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

I wonder how many passengers know that leaving your napkin on the chair is a signal that you intend to return as opposed to leaving it on the table, meaning you are done?

Really? I've never heard this before.

I was told (a long time ago) by a Lido steward that the signal is to tip your chair against the table. But, I agree with your point that the newer stewards may not learn the same signal.

i enjoyed meeting u too, maybe another time. yes loved the sake drinks. i never thought of the napkinb thing until the waiter did the same on ncl dream so thought i'ds try it out guess they did not know. i still have a job and am working nights. the ship show in in the morning inm london always worth going to.

dave

Dave -

It was nice to meet you at the meet and greet. I was hoping to catch up with everyone again at the cabin crawl, but of course we didn't make it. I hate it to hear we missed such a fun time, but since we spent the day doing alot of walking in Nassau and afterwards alot of sun (and a few drinks of the day) we called it an early night so as to be ready for HMC. Thanks for sharing your review. Glad to hear your job worked out.

Bev

Archived