Royal Family Suite or connecting rooms?

SWEETSEA

I am considering a Royal Family Suite on Oasis. Since we don't know what they will be like, I am assuming they will be similar to Freedon Class. Should we book the Suite or get 3 ajoining cabins with two connecting. Your thoughts please. There will be a 3 year old & possibly a second child by the time of cruise.

I would go with connecting rooms--I just like having a bit more privacy than a suite will afford. With connecting doors, it's great--close them at night for quiet and privacy, but the kids are right there--closer than at home!

In the suite, there's 1 large bedroom and one that is sooooo tiny...

Check the prices and see how it works best!

OK, I might be missing the number of people here...lol.

You say one 3 year old and maybe an infant.

How many adults?

For one 3 year old and one infant, we are perfectly happy in anything from a D1 to a GS....so I am trying to figure out why the extra space is needed. Are there more kids or adults in the family that are going with you?

I can sort of see 2 connecting cabins. But with kids THAT young, I have no problem putting us all in the same cabin.

Yes, Sorry...Actual number would be 5 adults & one 3 year old. By the time of the proposed cruise another baby could be in the family.

It depends, based on your counts I'll assume 2 couples and 1 adult travelling alone as well as the baby. The family suite accomodations would result in one couple having a much nicer bedroom than the other. Does this matter? The single adult will likely sleep in the living room? Does this matter? Where will the 3 year old sleep? With their parents or with the single adult? Does this matter? I assume that the baby will sleep with in its parents room. Does it matter to have the baby in the small bedroom. Are all the adults paying the same amount regardless of accomodation? Do they care if they don't have the nicer accomodations.

If everyone is easy going, I would think the suite could be nicer because of its extra ammenities and the living space and large balconey making it easier for everyone to interact. However, if you do go this way, someone is going to get the "short end" of the stick in terms of accomodations.

BTW - what is the price difference? Does this matter?

Archived