CC, please get rid of that flashing green check

Stevesan

:( That flashing check is extremely annoying.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but It's always been my custom to never patronize a business that uses irritating advertising.

Interesting considering Carnival and Princess are owned by the same company. Good logic there.

:( That flashing check is extremely annoying.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but It's always been my custom to never patronize a business that uses irritating advertising.

some people's flashing and dancing avitars are just as annoying.....

Interesting considering Carnival and Princess are owned by the same company. Good logic there.

How does that relate to some of the annoying advertising we see on this board? (Granted, that annoying advertising does keep the board free for us)

I had to go back and look for what you said was annoying. I guess it didn't bother me if I didn't notice it.

I hadn't noticed it until it was brought to my attention. Guess it doesn't bother me either. Plus this is still a site paid for by these same companies' advertisements.

I've never seen it either, so I don't know what you are talking about. But I have Adblock Plus running on my Mozilla Firefox browser, so I guess I wouldn't. Use Firefox, it is safer than Internet Explorer and you can add lots of cool addons.:)

I will have to look for it. I guess it did what it was suppose to do, grabbed your attention.

I hate that stupid comercial that they have on tv with the swifter mop where the regular mop is sending flowers and that song "baby come back" is playing. I am always turning the channel on that one.

I will have to look for it. I guess it did what it was suppose to do, grabbed your attention.

I hate that stupid comercial that they have on tv with the swifter mop where the regular mop is sending flowers and that song "baby come back" is playing. I am always turning the channel on that one.

Oh, no, I love those ads! They totally crack me up, especially the one at the supermarket where the mop ends up in a grocery cart rolling out-of-control through the parking. Plus I've always liked that song, even though it feels vaguely uncool to admit it.

Y'all didn't see the flashing green check because it's gone.

Thank you CC.

Maybe it annoyed the board monitors, too. :p

Funny, NOW I see it! :D I think the ad alternates with something else, but right now it's showing up on my screen.

Archived