We are home from the GLORY!!

Thatmom

We had a wonderful time. I'm thinking of booking the same cruise on her next year and take my grown daughters with me.

The Ship was beautiful and always clean. I can't think of one thing we didn't enjoy.

If I had to find a complaint....well I'm still thinking ..nope can't think of one.

If you have any questions I'll try to answer them.

Carla

Glad to hear that you had a great time. Welcome back. I'm sailing the Glory on 11/13/04.......

Did you have to pay for the extra dining options? How was the food at them? Did they require men to wear a sports coat or suit for the Captain's dinner....or was a long sleeve shirt, tie and dress pants okay??? Hubby doesn't care for suits.......we may have to do the alternate dining on those evenings if the suits is required.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We are three ladies, so we only ate at our main dinning room.

I think at our Captains party we saw mostly tux's and suites. Now I will say we did see men it shirts and ties. It was so crowded I doubt anyone will notice. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Just goes to show I didn't really pay attention and doubt anyone else does.

Carla

Hi,

Yes we did the Wallace River, the river was awesome. we saw monkeys and gators the river it self was worth seeing. did I mention this was in Belize?

we did the beach and snorkle in Costa Maya. The bus ride showed us a little of the country but the snorkling wasn't very good.We did stop a a fishermens house and got to see how they live. The fishermen was such a happy guy and he really live what we would consider very poor.

In Cosmul we went to Pardise beach. It really was so nice. we actually saw more fish there.We met Tom the manager and he said that there was eight Ships in port and this was the most people he had ever had. I was shocked because we didn't feel crowed at all.

we didn't get of at the other port.

I do want to mention that on the ship we laughed harder than I have in my life at all the shows. John was just so funny. At one show he had some people on stage doing the bedtime story that were unreal. It was so funny that we bought the tape. John said that in all his years he had never had guest that were so entertaining.

Carla

Carla,

What time did they start letting people off the ship in Port Canaveral on the return? Do you know if they let people with fairly early flight times off first. Our flight for our Feb. cruise leaves at 1:30pm. This seems like plenty of time if we are off the ship by 9:30-10:00. But it would be cutting it pretty close if it was any later than that.

Do you know how much the transfers are if you buy them from Carnival? We will just need a one way transfer from the port to the airport. (MCO) Do you know if you can buy one way transfers?

Do you remember what time the Life boat Drill was?

Thanks in advance if you can answer any of my ?'s!!

Glad you had a great time on your cruise....I know I can't wait untill Feb.!!!

CaribbeanCrazy

Hi CaribbeanCrazy,

We were one of the last groups and we were off by 9:30. Our flight wasn't until 5 oclock so like I said we were in the last group to head for home. I don't know what the transfers costs but I do know you can buy a one way.

I'm not sure but I think the drill was about 4 oclock. It was fast and easy.

I wish my cruise was just starting and stead of just of ended!!!!

Carla

Carribean Crazy you can buy one way transfers. Let the travel agent you are using know that you want the one way transfers. YOu will get coupons with your travel documents to use. We just did it on our Fantasy cruise. They were $25 per person.

Luv2Cruise they do have the Emerald Room as the "pay" dining option. We did it twice and loved it. I would book it at least 2 nights on any future cruise that I do with it.

Archived