Thinking of booking Serenade- your opinions please!

Donnaluv2cruise

Two of my single friends are thinking of cruising with us next Feb. We were pretty much decided on sailing The Constellation again, but I'm thinking that The Serenade may have more to offer for my single friends. Do you agree? And also what will my husband and I miss about The Contellation? Will we hate The Serenade? We will be booking a grand suite so will the service be that much different?

The key word I note is "single friends". Single activities on board Celebrity ships are probably in the minority. Now I am thinking about two single women or guys here not a "couple". On a RCI new built ship, there will be more "fun" and adventure type activities not found on Celebrity. If your friends have never cruised before, I would go with RCI this time as you all will have a wonderful time. Don't try to compare what you already have experienced as I take it you have sailed Celebrity before. You won't find a sommalier or gourmet meals (I have never had a meal I did not like on RCI but had a Steak on Celebrity that was not to my liking!)but will have good service, varied entertainment, variety of lounges and pool areas with a great gym and spa pool, too. Go with an open mind and dare to compare. We have loved all of our cruises on the 4 Mass Market lines, some more than others.
Bon Voyage

Celebrity Millennium 2/22/04
Carnival Conquest 10/26/2003
Carnival Legend 4/11/2003
Carnival Pride 2/23/2002
Celebrity Galaxy 11/2001
Grand Princess 3/2001
Celebrity Millennium 9/9/2000
Sea Princess 2/22/1999
Vison of the Seas 10/28/1998
Rhapsody of the Seas 3/1998
Celebrity Century 3/1997