It's wedding time for Glenda

Ruste

Hi Glenda,

Hope Chelsea's wedding goes off beautifully. Just by your writings on these boards I can see you are a very organised person, and the more organised you are then the better the wedding will be.......no unforseen problems. (One of my daughters was married in April, and that is what our planner at her wedding reception told us.):(

Anyway have a wonderful day and enjoy yourself...........Then you can truely relax on your next cruise and wind down :) :D

Hope you and Chelsea have a wonderful day and the rest of your family.

An other chapter in the life of being a parent and a very very special occassion.

No doubt Glenda you are well organized and everything will be beautiful looking forward to see some pictures when every thing settles down

have a wonderful day hope the weather is kind and everything goes smoothly.

Janet

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, it was so touching and I read all of your comments to Chelsea.

The grooms family had heard all about the brides crazy Mum who loves cruises, so it was nice to have Jo (minxy) there too back me up on the cruising issues!

The wedding was amazing, the ceremony really beautful and the comments were that it was really genuine and warm.

The fire twirler said that he had a special show ready to go, the happy couple were part of his act. A bride in a fire twirling act is quite unique and I think something they will remember forever. We had juggling and al sorts of crazy entertainment, it was a little different.

I only have a few snaps shots at this stage and am waiting for the professional shots of which she cantered a horse accross the paddock with her veil and train flying in the breeze.

We had 11 magical wedding faries, who were all so beautiful.

wedding_montage_shane_snaps.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photos Glenda. I love that dress especially the unique back.

Sounds like you had a real circus happening there.How wonderful, The fairies certainly added a magical touch to a truly magical day for all involved.

Hi Glenda. Your daughter is beautiful. What a lovely day you guys must have had. The fairies are soooo cute - were the girls all related to your family or friends? Thankyou for sharing.

Hi Rose,

Most are related and some just friends. We decided that any little girl who was invited to the wedding would also be asked to be part of it so that none of them felt left out. And as it turned out, it was probably the best thing we could have done. Not only were they really beautiful but they also all had something in common and all made friends with each other. The wedding started friday and concluded on Sunday Afternoon, but by Friday dinner time that were all playing together and chatting about the wedding.

Hi Glenda,

Love the pics. Chelsea looks absolutely beautiful. I love the casualness of the wedding....something my number 3 daughter would love.

Fairies ware georgous...very cute, love the pink.

Thanks for sharing with us and when you get a photo of Chelsea on the horse, please post as I would love to to see them :)

Archived