It's wedding time for Glenda

Ruste

Hi Glenda,

Thanks for sharing the photos. It looked like a great day. I love weddings, especially since I am getting married in 80 days - . I will then be going on the Dawn Princess for my honeymoon, 3 weeks to Tassie and New Zealand. Wohoo!

Thanks,

Jodie

Hi Jodie,

Congratulations on the up coming wedding and fabulous honeymoon! :D:DThe 80 days will come around so fast. You will have to show us your photos when they are done!

Hi Glenda,

I love chelseas' dress! Glad to see it went well. I also love the casualness of it. Lovely Photo's. Can't wait to see more!

Hi Emma, the dress was amazing, it was a Maggie Sottero creation called Porsha Lynette and we had the flowers coppied that the model has ont he website.

You should see the dress now after she has ridden a horse and climbed a tree! But it doesn't matter as she is going to celebrate her first wedding anniversary with a trash the dress ceremony.

OK Glenda,

I just have to know!!

Which one of those pink angels is the upgrade fairy??

Now Geoff, if I told you that then the secret would be out. Everyone knows that the upgrade fairy is quite elusive and only appears to grant special cruising wishes and at the occasional wedding.

the faries are just gorgious so is the

bride and groom

can't wait to see more pics of the special day in the life of glenda chelsea and the groom.

Chelseas dress was amazing she would have looked wonderful up the tree and the horse ride sounds great.

:):):)

Janet

Archived