Inspiration on 11/2...prediciting rain....help!

aries18

Hi,

This is my first cruise in 15 years and I've been watching the weather forecast for next week when my husband and I will be on the Inspiration....and it looks like rain the entire trip. Can anyone give advice or experience about what to expect should it rain?? I'm praying for nice weather...especially since we are getting married on the beach the day before the cruise. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

HI Aries...in the tropics, there is rain forecasted pretty much every day. Does that mean it will rain everyday, all day? Nope.

Our trip to Puerto Rico over the summer rain was slated every day with a 10-20% chance...it rained 2 times for 20 minutes.

Congrats on the wedding!!!

Hi there,,,,,I'm going on that cruise too,,,,,and I've been watching the weather,,,

2 days ago, it looked like rain the whole way,,,,,today,,,,,Cozumel is showing sunshine and 84 degrees,,,

so cheer up!!!!!!!!! Things are looking up!!!!! Holly

Hey there Holly! :D (smile ok?) ;)

We are going to be on the LEGEND and will be stopping at these ports a day before you...

The forecast for your ports is...

Cayman - 11/5 - 84/77; 50% chance of precip (scattered thunderstorms); 50% cloud coverage and UV index of 8 (VERY HIGH)

Coz - 11/6 - 85/73; 20% chance of precip; 8% colud coverage and UV index of 8 (VERY HIGH)

PS - Yes, I'm a weather dork...AND REMEMBER - CARIBBEAN WEATHER CAN TURN ON A DIME - and the forecast is modified daily the closer we get. But this is what is available right now.

Congrats. Have fun.

On our recent Legend cruise the weather forecast said thunderstorms EVERY day..50 - 60% chance...we encountersed rain only one day in Belieze and that was scattered...rain forecast seems to be the norm, but not always the case...please relax and go with the flow, it will probably be sunny more than not...congrats on your upcoming wedding..happy cruising.. Emmy

Archived