10am flight

bahi

A 10:10am departure is possible and would only recommend if that was the only flight available to your home town and you had get home early for some special event or such....however you are really stressing it. Once I got to FLL airport and the even though I checked by luggage in a hour prior to departure they didn't make the flight due to fact of the large amount of luggage screening. So....if for some reason you don't make a 10:10 departure what is plan B. Would the airline be able to put you on a later flight and at what cost? How would that impact your arrival plans back at home? As long as you can answer those questions then go for the 10:10A departure.

One other point to consider - and it happened to us - you can book a flight you think you can just barely make and then bam - it's changed. We had a 10:45 flight that was changed to 10:15. Yes, we did make it, but it was awful! We were travelling with three elderly ladies and I do not exaggerate to say we almost killed them trying to get to the flight. We were not allowed to disembark until 9:00 and even though we were the first in line we had to run, run, run everywhere. We were literally the last ones on the plane and just BARELY made it.

Archived