Best 3-4 Day Bahamas Cruise?

gdoyle

We have taken 11 cruises ( 7 - 14 days). We are planning to take my 2 teenage kids on a short 3 day cruise over the New Year's Holiday. What is the best ship for these shorter cruises out of Miami or FLL?

gpd111

Don't know if it is the best but Had a fab time, on the NCL Sky, I love NCL and freestyle, packed what I needed in my carry on, it made the airport really easy. Had a great time so did hubby

mew1

I thought my NCL Sky trip was great a couple of weeks ago so I heartily recommend that. However, I bet most of these short weekenders are about the same so I would pick whichever has the best price. (NCL, Carnival, RCCL)

• 2 weeks later...

Several years ago my boyfriend and I tried the Carnival Fascination and disliked it so much we took advantage of their vacation guarantee program and disembarked the ship before the cruise was over. Have had much better luck with Royal Caribbean. We have done the Sovereign of the Seas out of Port Canaveral (Monday-Friday) and loved it. I also just did a girl's weekend cruise (Friday-Monday) on the Majesty of the Seas out of Miami and had a great time on that ship too. One of my girlfriends remarked that she liked RC better than Princess...felt it was just a bit nicer overall.

Archived