We've booked!!

margbem

We made the decision (finally!) and booked our cruise on the Legend next September for the Med, 7 nights. Got an upgrade too! Only thing that's bothering me is we are in a suite that has a connecting door to the next one - will we hear noise from our neighbours? We are in 226.

We made the decision (finally!) and booked our cruise on the Legend next September for the Med, 7 nights. Got an upgrade too! Only thing that's bothering me is we are in a suite that has a connecting door to the next one - will we hear noise from our neighbours? We are in 226.

Each suite has its own connecting door, so there are 2 doors back-to-back. You wont have any kind of noise problem! Congratulations on your booking! :D

Host Dan

You will if you have inconsiderate neighbours.I am sure that we have all experienced the door slammer and the drawer banger.If only people would think about others when on holiday.

On my last cruise, I never slept past 7AM due to a door slamming neighbor. :rolleyes:

Yes,

But that wasn't because you had connecting rooms, only an inconsiderate neighbor..

Host Dan

Archived