Liberty of the Seas, any young kids????

Cruizingwithtoddlers

We are going on the Liberty of the Seas 12.06.08 and was wondering if there is anyone going with young kids. We have a 3 & 4 yr old, both boys. I have tried our Roll Call for our ship, but no one with young kids going and so I decided to maybe check here. We were hoping that we would find someone with kids @ our kids ages before hand. So if there is anyone out there going on the Liberty at this time with kids @ mine, please let me know!

Thanks

Of course CC is such a small percentage of cruisers who will be on that ship. So don't be worried if you don't make friends in advance. I can tell you from experience that we have made lots of friends once onboard. Parents of kids are always drawn to other parents of kids. ;) We made all kinds of friends just sitting in the H20 zone. :D

Have a great cruise!

We are also on that cruise with an 8 year old and I agree that there are not many on the roll call with young children (although I did think I saw one or two in the age groups you are looking for).

As cruisinmama06 said the percentage of CC's on the cruise is small, around 2%. My guess is there will be a lot of young children on the ship:) The only downside is you will have to wait until you are on onboard to meet them all;)

See you in a couple of weeks!

Archived