Is this the new ship

Ruste

How do I make the photos bigger? It won't let me copy & paste them and they are too small to see the ship clearly.

Hi Ruste,

If the pictures are already on the internet, you can copy them, then paste into your post.

If on your PC, you will need to find an image host like one of these:

www.webshots.com

www.flickr.com

www.photobucket.com

Upload the pictures to the site, and you will be able to copy and paste into your post.

I put up a couple of extra photos in case anyone is interested. Most of these were taken on one day when 8 ships came in and this was mid October at the end of the season. Santorini is a tender port which is something to think about if doing the Med as once you get to the wharf you then have to get up the cliff along with all the other passengers. Also it is often too rough to use the tenders.

Ruth

I put up a couple of extra photos in case anyone is interested. Most of these were taken on one day when 8 ships came in and this was mid October at the end of the season. Santorini is a tender port which is something to think about if doing the Med as once you get to the wharf you then have to get up the cliff along with all the other passengers. Also it is often too rough to use the tenders.

Ruth

Thanks for the pics Ruth, and yes - much easier confirmation of the OV ship. The NCL ships have a bit of colour splashed down the side too, but now I can seee the pink top it is unmistakeable.

To make posting a little bit easier, you can copy/paste up to 6 images in the one post (smilies are also counted as images).

Santorini is a spectacular port.

I want to be sitting on that balcony eating breakfast !!

joanne

I often want to go back and sit on that balcony and eat greek yoghurt which is why I have the picture as my screensaver.

Ruth

You did menton the climb to the top after the tender drops you off, just how hard is the climb to the top to get this magnificent view?

250 steps which you can walk, go on a donkey or use the gondola. That is you and the other 10,000 plus passengers who are also trying to get up and down.

Archived