Online Payments Question

peteukmcr

Is anyone else having problems with the 'Countdown to Cruise' pages where you can select to make online payments and modify other options?

Until our air arrangements were added to our reservation we were able to make online payments and make modifications to our cabin and pre cruise excursions etc if we wanted.

However, since RCI have added our air, we can't modify any of the above and when we try and make an online payment, we get the message 'Reservation has custom air and changes are not allowed at this time'

Has anyone else experienced this?

We didn't have exactly the same problem that you describe -- but we did have problems with the online site. We have 4 reservations that are linked. We had no problems making payments, adding excursions, etc to any of them until we made a change to one of them. After that, I could only access three of the four to make payments. It was a real pain, since I was able to do everything for three accounts but then have to call customer service for the fourth. We tried with no avail to get this situation fixed but their solution was to call them for everything. UGH.

I got a reply back from RCI saying that it is a known IT problem but do not know when it will be fixed. I can either call reservations to make payments or set up a bank transfer, although it is proving difficult to get the information from RCI.

I got a reply back from RCI saying that it is a known IT problem but do not know when it will be fixed. I can either call reservations to make payments or set up a bank transfer, although it is proving difficult to get the information from RCI.

Don't plan on it being fixed any time soon. I haven't been able to make a payment online since we booked back in March. It says our C&A number doesn't match the names on the reservation. RCCL has confirmed that all the numbers are correct and our names are correct as well and said that it is a known problem that they are working on. They said we just need to make a payment on the phone. I hate doing that because sometimes when I have a few minutes I just want to log on the computer make a payment and be done. Now I have to go through the hassle of calling and waiting for a rep to take care of it.

Don't plan on it being fixed any time soon. I haven't been able to make a payment online since we booked back in March. It says our C&A number doesn't match the names on the reservation.

I had this problem a while back and it was because one of the names on the booking had the first name and middle initial in the first name field. The C&A rep I talked to found the problem quickly. Once the middle initial was removed from the first name field, I was able to pay online.

I have never been able to pay on line-since we booked 10 months ago

When I click make a payment it brings me to a page that shows me the balance due but no way to pay it

I called RCCL and paid the balance due today

I have no problem paying on line with celebrity.

• 5 months later...

Archived