Just one more question about stock/OBC

abitaturbodog

If my DH and I have a joint account and own 300 shares of stock and we're booked into 2 different cabins (each with 1 child as well), would we be eligible for a $100 OBC in each cabin? One for me and one for DH?

I would say yes :) Send your documentation properly,and if declined, explain, and ask them to reconsider.

If my DH and I have a joint account and own 300 shares of stock and we're booked into 2 different cabins (each with 1 child as well), would we be eligible for a $100 OBC in each cabin? One for me and one for DH?

No, the stock must be in two separate accounts, under each name, cannot be held in one joint account. See the FAQs on the Carnival site if you want to read the rules yourself. But Im absolutely positive you cannot own it in one joint account and apply it to two cabins.

I would say, yes...I just did it last week.

We own 200 shares - purchased 100 shares one week - 100 couple weeks later so they are different transacations.

My husband and I are in a joint acct.

We have two cabins booked on the Miracle in December - one cabin with husband & son - second cabin with myself, daughter and son's girlfriend.

We will switch once on board.

Anyway, e mailed in the stock transaction with 100 shares with husband's booking #, etc. - OBC was issued next day.

Next week, I faxed in stock transation with the second 100 shares with my booking # and OBC was issued next day.

The first time I sent in the stock transaction, I blacked out my name on the stock transaction statement so all that showed was his name.

Did the same when I sent in the second stock transaction, blacked out husband's name so only mine showed.

Don't know why it would be an issue - you get OBC per cabin for 100 shares. We have 200 shares so should get the OBC for two cabins?

Anyway, didn't have any problems.

Good luck.

I would say, yes...I just did it last week.

We own 200 shares - purchased 100 shares one week - 100 couple weeks later so they are different transacations.

My husband and I are in a joint acct.

We have two cabins booked on the Miracle in December - one cabin with husband & son - second cabin with myself, daughter and son's girlfriend.

We will switch once on board.

Anyway, e mailed in the stock transaction with 100 shares with husband's booking #, etc. - OBC was issued next day.

Next week, I faxed in stock transation with the second 100 shares with my booking # and OBC was issued next day.

The first time I sent in the stock transaction, I blacked out my name on the stock transaction statement so all that showed was his name.

Did the same when I sent in the second stock transaction, blacked out husband's name so only mine showed.

Don't know why it would be an issue - you get OBC per cabin for 100 shares. We have 200 shares so should get the OBC for two cabins?

Anyway, didn't have any problems.

Good luck.

Sounds good for OP- great instructions

Archived