21 questions for your princess cruisers to answer.

Tess2mommies

Hi cruise critic members. I know many of you have tons of cruises under your belt and will have no difficulty answering my questions. That is if you Want to answer my questions.

About the cruise. I'm sailing Dec 19th on the Golden Princess to the Southern Caribbean.

1. This is my first cruise and we are taking a red eye out of San Francisco and will arrive in San Juan and embark on the ship. Is it possible for me to check in and then leave the ship to say run to the grocery store or am I "stuck" ?

2. Although I wanted traditional seating, we were waitlisted and have been given personal choice dining. 03 It's my first cruise, partners second and I was really excited about formal nights, having the same waiter and table mates. I was number 354 on the list, I've moved up to 316, I leave in 45 days, is there a way of clearing the list, or should I give up hopes of that?

2. I've heard all kinds of pool horror stories. :eek: When I say that I'm talking about people wearing inappropriate swim gear. What is inappropriate swim gear? I have bikinis, nothing too revealing, I don't own a one piece, will I be looked down upon for this? I'm 5'9 124 lb..

3. I'm on the golden princess. Is it true that they only offer water and tea (horrible tea)? No juice?:mad: So I need to get the soda card, what does it cost?

4. I've used cruise personalizer and set up the credit cards, does that really help the checking in process?

5. I'm really uncomfortable having my luggage set outside my door, is there a way avoid this?

6. I'm on the emerald deck with a partially obstructed view. What's the difference in obstruction from fully to partial obstruction? My room number is E521.

7. Speaking of emerald deck, upon looking at the deck plans, I see a lot of white space? What is it, and I noticed I am near the stairs or a door or something, will that be a problem?

8. Cruise personalizer says I have two non convertible twins, I requested a two beds together. Will this be an issue?

9. Does the golden princess have picture packages, or do I have to purchase pictures separately?

10. I'm a Internet addict, does the golden have net access, I'm bringing my laptop. If so, how much will it dent the pocketbook?

11. How much do cabs cost from the airport in San Juan (SJU) to the pan American pier? Is the price per person or flat rate? Do they charge extra for luggage? Since we are staying a while after the cruise, we packed a lot of stuff! Interested in how much that will cost.

12. Am I able to bring wine coolers, and lemonade ... from a store onto the ship?

13. Is room service free?

14. I wanted to surprise my SO (significant other) on the cruise with a fruit basket or maybe some flowers. How do I arrange this ahead of time?

15. Is there a place to buy nice jewelry on the islands? Going to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, Isla Margarita, Grenada (although this may change due to hurricane damage, hope not, I booked excursions!)

16. Saying that I haven't gone on a lot of vacations I don't know what smart casual is, people say resort casual, but what on earth is that?

17. My formal dress, I only have one as of now, if I find a sale, I'll get another. Anyway, my formal dress is sleeveless, is a shawl or some covering required or is it just recommended because the dining room is cold? Or is it okay to wear the same formal dress twice?

18. It is acceptable to wear jeans on the cruise, not in dining rooms, but just around?

19. I've heard about booking on the cruise for your next cruise for a $100 deposit, can't wait, although I've never cruised, I've enjoyed the planning and can't wait to think of another trip. We were thinking about the 14 day southern Caribbean on the sea princess DEC 05. Is this any good? Also, can we pass the savings on to our friend? (She's dog sitting, she loves cruising, it would be great!)

20. Can someone please explain in detail what MUTS (movie under the stars) is?

21. I'm 21 years old, I'll be taking this cruise this December and another December 05 and then I'm off to medical school and then residency and will hardly have any time for a vacation. My question is, will I get bored on this ship. Will other younger hearted cruisers look down upon myself and my partner and think of us as teens or will we be accepted. We are not the partying type at all! We have friends in their mid and late 30's and enjoying hanging with the younger hearted!

:o Please don't bash me or any of my questions or concerns.

PS. I posted this twice, once for general answers from all cruisers and the expertise of all you princess lovers!

that is sure some list, you may have been better to break it up.lol but I'll take a few

1. you can leave once checked onboard

2. give up

2 again bikini is fine

3 juice at breakfast..card should be about 22 bucks

Icebrat001

1a. Not stuck. San Juan is like any other port. You can check-in, then leave ship, but be sure to get back in time.

1b. I do P/C so cannot help here.

2. Swim attaire. Bikini top and bottom? If you wear both, you should be fine.

3. Tea and coffee, ice tea, and water. Juice and hot cocoa for breakfast. Soda card varies by cruise length. Our last 7-day was about $22.

4. Cruise personalizer. I don't remember seeing anybody who did not pre-register, must help. Better off than the few who do not register.

5. Some boards say they made arrangements to carry-off. Depends on your transport method too.

6. Partial obstructed is usually a tender (small transport boat) hanging in the window. Can get noisy if that boat is used often.

7. --

8. No. A few cabins are unsafe to have twins converted to a double, but most are okay. They usually look at last names and do a double if you look like a married couple. Steward can change the day you check-in while you are checking out the beautiful ship on your first afternoon.

9. Individual and packages or multiples deals. Though they can be pricey.

10. Not cheap. I'm not sure if you want to bring yours. The internet cafe has computers setup there.

11. --

12. I've brought sodas. Many bring beer and wine. No liquor allowed but some CCs admit to sneaking it on.

13. Room service is free. Tipping is highly recommended and much appreciated.

14. Princess pre-cruise booklet shows prices and how.

15. Plenty of great shopping. Each island/port has a speciality.

16. Smart casual is typically not jeans, shorts, and tank tops.

17. I take one formal dress for 2 nights. Some take 3 or 4 and then decide once on board. Pack a light as possible

18. Jeans are obsolutely acceptable on the ship and on most excursions. Watch for excursions that visit religious sights though.

19. Future booking credit is a win-win. You do not need to decide what your next cruise will be, just that you think you want to do one.

20. MUTS is on select ships only -- think of the old drive-in movies but with pool chair loungers instead of cars.

21. You will not be bored! Consider reviewing the roll call of your sailing to meet people before you leave home.

:o Please don't bash me or any of my questions or concerns. -- No bashing here -- this is the Princess CC site -- a place for you to meet new friends. Enjoy your cruise!

Wow, you sure got a great reponse from the Mich travler....hi there from an x-Detroiter

Icebrat. I see you are in Walnut Creek, you do know Princess now has several sailings out of San Franciso to Mexico, you may want to put one of those on next years dance card.......................NO flying!

First, Congrats on you're acceptance to Med School. Second, the fact that you're asking these questions means you'll be just fine so calm down. Everyone has a first cruise and has tons of questions. CC is THE Place to get them answered!!! These folks know just about everything!!! I'll try to give you the answers that I know.

1. I believe you can but why not just carry your grocery items with you and stay on the ship and enjoy the day. Grab a book and stretch out on the deck.

2. I'd give up hope. We've done both PC (Gran, Coral) and traditional (QE2) and although we loved traditional, PC worked when travelling with our kids. You can get a nice table for 2 near the window if you work at it or are lucky.

2. Bathing suit - with your figure, wear the bikini!!! There will be lots of them out there and they won't look nearly as lovely as you will. I wish I wore one when I could have. Enjoy yourself!!

3. If the price hasn't changed, I believe the soda card is $22.50 for a 7 day cruise for FOUNTAIN sodas ($20 w/o the cup??)

4. Yes, cruise personalizer does help.

8. The "non conforming twins" seems to be the default on the cruise personalizer. Having the beds pushed together should be no problem. If it's not done before you arrive, ask the room steward.

12. You can bring wine and champagne on board. Not sure about wine coolers. You can also order bottles of liquor for your room directly from Princess and the prices are equal or less than you would pay at home.

13. Room service is free but you should tip accordingly. For breakfast, they will give you typical "continental' selections but you can also write in "eggs" "bacon" "sausage" and they will accomodate your request.

14. You can arrange a fruit basked in advance from the Princess site under the gifts selection. But if you want fruit, there will be a card in your room where you get to order a fruit selections each day. You can keep it cool in the fridge and eat it as you like.

17. Your formal dress sound fine. If you want to have a wrap to keep warm then fine but I don't think you'll need one unless the dress is overly revealing.

There's nothing wrong with being classicly sexy on a cruise! As for wearing the dress twice, go ahead, particularly if you're in PC dining. Save your money for your med school books (LOL). If you feel funny, try a consignment shop or E-Bay or Bluefly.com (you'd look great in their high end designer - they cut for tall, statuesque women!).

18. I personally don't own a pair of jeans but they are very much in fashion now. If that's what you own and they're neat and clean and you feel comfortable, then by all means, wear them outside of the dining room.

21. You sound alot like my husband and I. We were very young and fairly mellow when we started to travel together as undergraduates. I think that a cruise is just right for you -- everyone likes to do their own thing and if kicking back and sitting poolside at night with a book is yours, no one will care. You can go to any of the lounges and just have a nice glass of wine and talk if that's what you feel like that night. We just love to stroll the deck with our kids and look at the stars.

Hope you and your SO have a beautiful trip. Let us know how it went when you get back.

Thank you for the quick responses.

I'm assumming the princess pre cruise booklet is coming in the mail with the docs? Or are you talking about the brochure, because we've never had one, just surfed online.

They send it in plenty of time for you to plan before you depart. Includes instructions for renting formal wear, emergency phone numbers for your family to use, ideas on packing with a weather chart, and the gift guide. As an example from my last book, they have 3 floral arrangements for $33, $48, and $59. Need to order 7 days or more in advance. In addition to flowers, the gifts include wines and liqueurs, canapes (in case you think more food is needed ;-), robes and other Princess logo stuff. You just can fax your order, or just call 1-800-PRINCESS. Have fun!

Cat got a start....I've been on Grand, Golden and Caribbean, so I'll answer those that I can.

1. Yes, but I sure wouldn't want to make the extra trip unless I had to.

2. Not much hope, but consider making a standing PC reservation for the same time with the same waiter each night. It will have to be early or late--8:30 works great IMO. This accomplishes much the same thing. If you find other couples you like, add to your table during the week.

2a. Dumb stories...you will be fine. Lots of bikinis and many great people.

3. You need the soda card. It is $20 without the Princess thermos (which you don't need). Bring your own.

4. The Personalizer speeds things up greatly.

5. Not that I know of. Just keep you valuables and meds in you carry on. I have not heard of any problems (as opposed to problems in airports).

6. Our friends were on Emerald. The lifeboat pretty well blocks out the view, but lets a bit of daylight in....the difference between full and partial is basically whether you can see sky or not.

7. Don't know

8. Don't know, but I do know that CP is often wrong on this.

9. There are packages, but I don't recall the prices.

10. 35 cents a minute

11. --

12. Lemonade okay; wine coolers and other alcohol--hide in your carry-on, but it should not be a problem as long as not obvious.

13. Yes, but tip a buck or two.

14. You can order on the CP...nice and reasonable selection of things, including chocolate covered strawberries and flowers. Your room steward will bring you a basket of fruit and robes complimentary if you ask.

15. St. Thomas for jewelry....very good selection and prices. By the way, Palm Beach in Aruba should not be missed. Go to the Wyndham, Hyatt or Marriott...great resorts.

16. If you are 21, you're "casual" will look better than anyone elses anyway, no matter what it is called.

17. Dining rooms are usually cool.

18. Jean are fine, but it will be too hot.

19. Make it an "open booking." You do not have to decide where to go. You have a credit for use later when you do decide.

20. An outdoor LCD movie screen similar to diamondvision in big stadiums with a great sound system. It sits over over one end of the middle pool. There are three tiers of seating at the other end and seating along the side as well. Movies are played during the day and then feature films are played in a more formal setting (lounge chairs/popcorn) at night.

21. There is always a good mix. Of course, the crowd tends to be older, but, with 2600 people on board, there will be plenty of 20-somethings. Don't worry, you will not stuck in a nuring home!

Have a great cruise.

BP

Catmand,

I did notice there are several sailings out of San Francisco. We are so lucky! You too, Pittsburg is not to far either! We can both bart to the city and take a cab to the pier, or if you are bold Muni.

I've yet to go on my first cruise, yet i'm planning a thousand. How did I become to addicted to planning at such a young age?

Nonetheless my cruising plan is.

Dec 04 - 7 day southern caribbean explorer

Dec 05 - 14 day souther caribbean classic

Unknown - Med cruise

Unknown - Tahiti cruise

Unknown - Mexican Rivera cruise

Although the last three I have to squeeze in somewhere in my tight medical school schedule.

Hope all goes well and I don't get sea sick!

Pattie63,

Thank you for the congrats on med school acceptance. Haven't got accepted yet though! Although I know I will, i've wanted it my entire life, so my grades have been great. Thanks. I'll use you for a recommendation 08

Grabbing a book the first day on the ship is the last thing I want to do! After having 11 classes this semester, I don't want to see a book, well, at least give me a days break, considering i'm flying out the last day of the semester.

Thanks for answering all my questions. I'll print them out for my pre-travel, and travel journal.

Yikes - did I say grab a book and relax on the first day? Sorry about that - go grab a drink poolside and enjoy sail away, expore the ship, grab you SO and lock your stateroom door, book spa treatement, any thing but another book!!

Doreen,

If you can answer questions or add to them, you are more than welcome!

40 degrees. Ouch, I don't know how you take it. It's 60 degrees here and I think that's cold. The heat is up to 80 at my house. But maybe that's because i'm always cold.

With the weather you've got, I'm sure you really can't wait for the warm tropical weather.

See you in 45 days!

Pattie,

You're second option sounds much more ideal ;)

Hi cruise critic members. I know many of you have tons of cruises under your belt and will have no difficulty answering my questions. That is if you Want to answer my questions.

About the cruise. I'm sailing Dec 19th on the Golden Princess to the Southern Caribbean.

1. This is my first cruise and we are taking a red eye out of San Francisco and will arrive in San Juan and embark on the ship. Is it possible for me to check in and then leave the ship to say run to the grocery store or am I "stuck" ? yes, you can get off the ship

2. Although I wanted traditional seating, we were waitlisted and have been given personal choice dining. 03 It's my first cruise, partners second and I was really excited about formal nights, having the same waiter and table mates. I was number 354 on the list, I've moved up to 316, I leave in 45 days, is there a way of clearing the list, or should I give up hopes of that? Give up hope. I prefer PC anyway. If you like your waiter you can reserve the table for the remainer of the cruise. Just ask the maitre d'.

2. I've heard all kinds of pool horror stories. When I say that I'm talking about people wearing inappropriate swim gear. What is inappropriate swim gear? I have bikinis, nothing too revealing, I don't own a one piece, will I be looked down upon for this? I'm 5'9 124 lb.. Your bikini will be just fine.. You will not be the only one wearing one.

3. I'm on the golden princess. Is it true that they only offer water and tea (horrible tea)? No juice? So I need to get the soda card, what does it cost? You can get orange juice and grapefruit juice 24/7

4. I've used cruise personalizer and set up the credit cards, does that really help the checking in process? You betcha

5. I'm really uncomfortable having my luggage set outside my door, is there a way avoid this? Keep your valuables in your carryon with you and use tiewraps on your luggage and place outside in the hall. I have had no problem doing that in all of my cruises. Carrying all of your luggage off the ship yourself could be a hassle.

6. I'm on the emerald deck with a partially obstructed view. What's the difference in obstruction from fully to partial obstruction? My room number is E521. looks like one of tenders will be in the way..

7. Speaking of emerald deck, upon looking at the deck plans, I see a lot of white space? What is it, and I noticed I am near the stairs or a door or something, will that be a problem? E521 is not near the stairs.. Your room will be quiet even if it was near the stairs.

8. Cruise personalizer says I have two non convertible twins, I requested a two beds together. Will this be an issue? If they are a twin, ask your room steward to reconfigure them into a queen

9. Does the golden princess have picture packages, or do I have to purchase pictures separately? Yes, but expensive.. Normal 8 x 10's go for around $20 a pop.

10. I'm a Internet addict, does the golden have net access, I'm bringing my laptop. If so, how much will it dent the pocketbook? Yes they have a computer area for passenger use. Internet costs are around 35 cents a minute. I do not know how much to hook into their wireless. Better might be to go to an internet cafe in the different ports.

11. How much do cabs cost from the airport in San Juan (SJU) to the pan American pier? Is the price per person or flat rate? Do they charge extra for luggage? Since we are staying a while after the cruise, we packed a lot of stuff! Interested in how much that will cost. Dunno but my guess it is a flat rate.

12. Am I able to bring wine coolers, and lemonade ... from a store onto the ship? Yes, wine and soft drinks ae allowed

13. Is room service free? Yes, but you should tip between $1- $3 depending on what you ordered

14. I wanted to surprise my SO (significant other) on the cruise with a fruit basket or maybe some flowers. How do I arrange this ahead of time? When you receive your docs you should have a brochure that shows what you can preorder. I do not know the 1-800 they list. Perhaps another CCers can provide

15. Is there a place to buy nice jewelry on the islands? Going to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, Isla Margarita, Grenada (although this may change due to hurricane damage, hope not, I booked excursions!) For this cruise, probably St Thomas or Aruba

16. Saying that I haven't gone on a lot of vacations I don't know what smart casual is, people say resort casual, but what on earth is that? Skirt/slacks/blouse/dress for women.. dockers/open collared shirt for men. Kinda like what you would wear on a date going to a nice restrauant.

17. My formal dress, I only have one as of now, if I find a sale, I'll get another. Anyway, my formal dress is sleeveless, is a shawl or some covering required or is it just recommended because the dining room is cold? Or is it okay to wear the same formal dress twice? Only you will notice that you wore the same dress twice. You can accessorize it differently. You can waer a shaw if you like but it is not required.

18. It is acceptable to wear jeans on the cruise, not in dining rooms, but just around? yes

19. I've heard about booking on the cruise for your next cruise for a $100 deposit, can't wait, although I've never cruised, I've enjoyed the planning and can't wait to think of another trip. We were thinking about the 14 day southern Caribbean on the sea princess DEC 05. Is this any good? Also, can we pass the savings on to our friend? (She's dog sitting, she loves cruising, it would be great!) You betcha. I booked 6 on my last cruise. You have 4 years to use them. You do not have to say what cruise you want when you prebook.

20. Can someone please explain in detail what MUTS (movie under the stars) is? A big screen TV that shows movies by the swimming pool. Kinda like the old drive in movies. On the big screens at a baseball/football stadium

21. I'm 21 years old, I'll be taking this cruise this December and another December 05 and then I'm off to medical school and then residency and will hardly have any time for a vacation. My question is, will I get bored on this ship. Will other younger hearted cruisers look down upon myself and my partner and think of us as teens or will we be accepted. We are not the partying type at all! We have friends in their mid and late 30's and enjoying hanging with the younger hearted! You will not get bored and the time will fly back. You will fit in....

:o Please don't bash me or any of my questions or concerns.

PS. I posted this twice, once for general answers from all cruisers and the expertise of all you princess lovers!

Enjoy your cruise...

Welcome to Princess!

It's your first cruise and there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

1. Yes, you can embark and leave. Just don't forget your cruise card and be back at leats half-an-hour before departure.

2. There might be chance, although slim BUT you can make a reservation for the same table at the same time if you are Anytime dining.

2. No problems with bikinis. I have a little pot belly so, I wear tankinis but it's not inapropriate to wear a bikini.

3. Yes, you can have juice! Soda card is $22.50 with a Coke mug, $20 without.

4. Oh yes, the last day, you have to settle your account and it goes quick. Just to be safe, you can request your account in the middle of your cruise to see how much you've spent and avoid surprises.

5. No that I am aware off.

6. I had that kind of cabin before, same deck. Fully obstructed means the lifeboat takes all the lenght of the windows, partially, you're in-between lifeboats.

8. No, you can call Princess and rectify that or request that on embarkation

10. There is wireless in the atrium but I don't remember the price.

12. If you can bring it without caught, go ahead.

13. Yes it is, just remember to tip.

16. Just a nice dress or skirt, or pants with a nice top. No tank or tube top (or covered with a cardigan, that's fine). No jeans, even if fancy.

17. You'll be fine wearing the same dress twice. A cocktail dress is perfectly OK too if you don't feel like buying a second dress. And yes, it can be chilly with that AC.

18. During the day, most people are in shorts ;). Usually change 2 or 3 times aboard. Casual in the morning to lounge by the pool. A little better during afternoon and "resort casual" if I go to the dining room.

20. MUTS is a giant LCD screen above one of the main pools where movies, concerts, sports are shown all day long. The Caribbean and the Grand have t. The Golden andStar should have it soon too.

21. You'll have a great time! Oriincess cruisers are a pretty relaxed nbunch, there is somuch to do! And the nightclub is really great (Skywalker).

Hope you'll have the time of your life.

Mich,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. You gave some imformative responses. All these options canapes, flowers, wine, oh my!

I can't wait to get my Docs!

Largin,

Lol, on a nice dress, I normally wear a nice pair of jeans and a nice top. They have great dressy jeans nowdays. I also wear dresses. Thanks for the advice, i'll pack some dresses and linen slacks and capris!

Wow you booked 6 cruises on your last cruise? Can you really do that? I thought you were limited to one, but I guess it is a business and getting more green is always good. Enjoy your cruises!

Melissa,

Change 3 times in one day, oh my!

I am by no means a light packer. Going on a 3 day trip for me is like 9 days worth of clothes. Can you imagine how many clothes I will have to pack as it is being gone 13-14 days? Yet alone times 3 outfits a day!!!

Good thing I went to the home shopping networks online store and ordered a 10 piece luggage set. All will get it's use.

THanks for the post.

3. I'm on the golden princess. Is it true that they only offer water and tea (horrible tea)? No juice? So I need to get the soda card, what does it cost? You can get orange juice and grapefruit juice 24/7

5. I'm really uncomfortable having my luggage set outside my door, is there a way avoid this? Keep your valuables in your carryon with you and use tiewraps on your luggage and place outside in the hall. I have had no problem doing that in all of my cruises. Carrying all of your luggage off the ship yourself could be a hassle.

Actually, for #3, they put orange and grapefruit juice out but you can request other juices and they'll get you as much as you want. I love cranberry juice and always ask for that.

For #5, keep your valuables such as jewelry with you in your carryone. As for the luggage, in almost every case, my luggage has been put inside my cabin by the steward and the door closed and locked. When you put it out to disembark, you can lock it. It'll be picked up almost right away.

Malaisha,

I hope you will enjoy, especially if you're about to enter med school ;).

I'm Belgian-Italian and my Italian genes are just driving me to change clothes often *lol*I usually bring 2 suitcases for 7 days... shorts and t-shirts (which I wear during the day) and summer dresses are pretty easy to pack. The tricky thing is with my gown *lol*.I'm booked on a 10 day and I have to make everything fit in those 2... Yikes!

9. Does the golden princess have picture packages, or do I have to purchase pictures separately? No packages per say. They may have two photos for a cheaper price than purchasing two of a similar size but no multiple photo packages. Most photos are priced separately. At times they will make special offers which include albums and/or stock photos.

10. I'm a Internet addict, does the golden have net access, I'm bringing my laptop. If so, how much will it dent the pocketbook?

On the Star, sister to the Golden, there was wireless internet available in the atrium for $10.50 per 30 minutes for use of personal laptops. You will need to purchase a wireless card for just under $50 if you do not have one.

15. Is there a place to buy nice jewelry on the islands? Yes, St. Thomas, but the prices may not be any better than you can get at home. If you are thinking of making a purchase due your homework before you go so you will know if you are getting a good price and more importantly a good piece of jewelry.

17. My formal dress, I only have one as of now, if I find a sale, I'll get another. Anyway, my formal dress is sleeveless, is a shawl or some covering required or is it just recommended because the dining room is cold? Or is it okay to wear the same formal dress twice? Many times the diningroom and theater are cold and that is why you see it recommended to bring something to cover your shoulders. Perfectly fine to wear the same formal dress twice. Formal wear does not have to be extravagant many wear long pants/skirts and a nice top/blouse especially on the second formal night.

19. I've heard about booking on the cruise for your next cruise for a $100 deposit, ... Also, can we pass the savings on to our friend? When you make you future cruise booking ask for a "share the wealth coupon? for your friends. They will have to book the same cruise as you do to get the $100 deposit and shipboard credit. The only other way would be for the friend to share the cabin with you.

Wow you booked 6 cruises on your last cruise? Can you really do that? I thought you were limited to oneYou can book as many as your credit card can stand. ;)

Sorry, I can’t add any more! You’ve gotten a bunch of great answers!

The only thing I could add is about the Traditional Dining…if you’re really serious about getting it, see the Matre’d when you board the ship – they may still be able to get you into the Traditional Dining room. They will also provide standing reservations in the PC dining room at the Traditional time for overflow. This isn’t advertised, but they do provide this. Or you can try Anytime Dining and reserve a table if you find a place you want to come back to every night.

The only thing which raises the red flag for me is the "non-converting twins". This means that you cannot move the beds together. Call your TA and see if you can get a cabin change if this is important to you.

Kerry

Grand Princess western 2/04

Dawn Princess southern 2/05

Archived