Best time???

angie54751

When would be the best time to book a cruise for Jan/Feb 2010? Is it better to wait a while to see which ship is going to be where or is that already set? And, if I wait until...say summer....to book will prices be better then?? Normally, we don't book toooo far in advance, but my DH is already thinking of taking the whole family in 2010, I have to take advantage of that thought while he still has it :p.

If there is a schedule out it is pretty much set, though there is a small possibility of change. If you have the money for the down payment, you should probably book now so that you can get the ship and cabins you want, especially if you want anything special like a lot of cabins together, etc. As long as you book through RCCL or an agreeable travel agent, you can have most price drops applied to your booking so lower prices in the future should not be a huge deterrent to keep you from booking now.

I find its better to wait until a few months before the cruise leaves once you have missed the prices when they first come out. Then when it gets closer pick your week when the prices start to drop according to which week they are promoting with lower prices.

Archived