Shower Size

seafood

DH and I have been on several cruises and Princess ships seem to have the smallest showers. Which ships/cruise line, other than Disney, has the largest showers in a balcony cabin?

Thanks in advance for any responses. :)

Dare I say it on here?..Carnival Spirit which I was on for 22 days, Hawaii to Alaska in 2005, had the biggest shower stalls I have seen on a cruise ship. And you know..irrespective of the ship, those shower stalls, like your clothes SHRINK during a cruise, I wonder why?

:p;)

I was somewhat disappointed in the size of the shower on the CB. Wouldn't stop me from sailing her again, tho;) I have to put RCI's newer ships out there for this one. The Freedom class ships, and at least, if not all of the Voyager class ships have a plexiglass sliding bowed door vs a curtain. the shower is a pretty good size, and the extra space from the door is welcome. They also have removable shower heads/hoses that are on an height adjustable slide. Real nice!!!

All the showers on my Carnival cruises were good sized. Didn't matter if it was an inside, porthole, or window cabin.

The bathroom on Sun Princess (balcony cabin) was the size of a closet. Barely room to turn around and our arms bumped the shower walls often. I had to stick my leg out of the shower and put my foot on the toilet lid just to shave!! Sure hope our minisuite bathroom is bigger.

Archived