Celebrity's Discounts ?? Diamond Crown and Anchor Member

Jimbo

What is the Discount for booking a Balcony cabin on a 12 day sailing?

Jimbo:)

Celebrity doesn't offer balcony discounts to its Captains Club members or to RCI Crown and Anchor members so length of cruise is irrelevant.:(

What is the Discount for booking a Balcony cabin on a 12 day sailing?

As a RC Diamond, you can get Elite status on Celebrity. That gives you very little. No balcony discount, for example.

Benefits: http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=0000jRGdSlJ9OwOYHDcCEWdb4bl:12hdbcuh7?pagename=membership_benefits

The only decent perk is a one category upgrade on Celebrity. None of celebrity perks are extended to their ship Xpedition though.

Am I reading that right, the upgrades are only inside to an inside and an outside to an outside? and balconies cabins are not included at all?

Anyone like to compare Jewel of the Seas with Celebrity Mercury, already have the 10 night Jewel of the SeasOctober 27, 2009 Boston to Miami repositioning cruise. booked but looking at the 12 night Mercury on November 30, 2009 from Baltimore

I think you need to call Celebrity get an Elite #( if you haven't sailed with them yet), and then your RCI status will follow.

Yes, this is correct. Just call them to let them know. You won't see anything until boarding, but your coupon booklet will be in the cabin waiting on you. I didn't care for their booklet, almost useless.

Not even the food?

I assume they don't have free cocktails like the Diamond Lounge either right?

Making it hard for us to jump ship isn't it:eek:

Jim, the food quality on Celebrity has gone down hill the past couple of years in our humble opinion. The loyalty benefits are pretty much non existent. The coupon book is a joke. There have been reports Mercury is becoming "run down" since it will be leaving Celebrity's fleet soon. I don't mean to sound as if I'm bashing Celebrity. There new Solstice Class ships are getting rave reviews. I just think Celebrity is over rated in terms of what you get for the money spent.

Archived