The WEEKEND is here again..

Belle

Are you prepared? Are you thinking about what your going to eat?

Your exercise..your water intake?

Sometimes we have to be extra careful on weekends. So easy to

grab and eat. So Think!

Just think how happy you'll be without a gain on Monday!

Start fresh for a loss on Thursday!

You Can Do It!

Belle,

Thanks for the pep talk and cheer.

I really need it... I "fell off" my WOE wagon the last 3 days (I finally got back home and got to see <and unf eat> the kids' Halloween candy. My willpower went out the door.. Or it stayed out of the house when I returned home on Thursday night. I won't truly know what damage I did since I don't have a scale in house and I won't be going to gym until Monday (Mike's back on road again till Thursday and since I didn't make a ressie for childcare the gym isn't an option for me to go to). I'll try to make good choices on eating (usually when it's just me and kids I'm VERY good, I'll try to drink as much water as I can stomach. I'll "try" not to beat myself up about my slip and look forward to (finally realizing it's a go) Xmas/New Years cruise. I'm really going to need it after dealing w/trying to fix Mom's house for getting on spring market.. (so stressful dealing w/contractor painters and other work).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Carolyn

Maybe that your home for awhile you can relax a bit and eat better.

Makes it harder on you when husband isgone off and on. More for you to do.

You can do it..Know you can. Just think of me saying....

Drink that water..you don't need that food in your mouth! LOL

Remember going on a cruise! That does help thinking about that.

Speaking of painting, I'm getting the outside of my house painted right this moment. Looks so nice.

Have a good weekend.

Thanks Belle.

Realized that my "eating resistance" was low...

and now I know why (TOM.. FINALLY only 14 days late)

now I don't feel so badly about my lack of WON'T power over the Halloween candy.. now I know I CAN RESIST...

Carolyn

Thanks Belle.

Realized that my "eating resistance" was low...

and now I know why (TOM.. FINALLY only 14 days late)

now I don't feel so badly about my lack of WON'T power over the Halloween candy.. now I know I CAN RESIST...

Carolyn

Sounds like you're on the same (non) schedule as me, Carolyn... I hate not knowing IF or WHEN, but that's how it's been for awhile. Isn't menopause fun???? UGH!!!!

Pam,

I truly believe we ARE in the same boat...

my MD says it's PERI... I can't tell if it's peri or not since Mom had a hysterectomy when I was 10 so there's no history for. The cravings and the mood swings (in addition to all the stress that I've been under) have been terrible.. even more pronounced than usual. Also the insomnia is getting to be too much. I'm trying to figure out what to do with Mom (dealing w/elder lawyer and other lawyer w/Dad's estate... getting 2 lawyers together turns into MAJOR problems since I get to be the "outsider). Luckily I've got the Brilliance cruise for Xmas/New Years that was booked a year ago in September. Up till this weekend I didn't know if I was going or just sending Mike w/kids and I'd be left here to "watch" Mom depending on live-in situation (and whether sister was/or wasn't coming in for holidays and to what extent she was going to be helpful). Luckily RCCL's food on Radiance class ships isn't that "wonderful" (I believe you had posted somewhere that you felt that way too), so I can hope to indulge "wisely" (if there is that balance) and getting some quality family time w/my kidlets and Mike (who's been traveling w/I'm home). It's the first time we're having a larger balcony cabin so it's really going to be a treat. I know I'll probably be a veg there with all I've got ahead of me for the next 6 weeks. When I return hopefully things will just "take time" but move quickly.

Enough about me.... wishing everyone a day full of enjoyment and staying on whichever WOE they choose.

Carolyn

Archived