December 6 - 20th - Alot of children traveling?

tbmrt

Considering the 12/6 - 12/20 timeframe, can anyone tell me if the "norm" is to have less children onboard then?

Suggestions for best cruises to the Caribbean from Florida for middle age active adults without children

appreciated.

Love my kids, but this is our time to have fun.

Barbara

I would think earlier in the month and cruises longer than a week would be a good guess for fewer children. Also, if you can cruise either a luxury line, HAL or Celebrity, that would probably help in addition to the ones I mentioned first. There are no guarantees though!

Generally not a lot of kids, even on lines like RCCL and Carnival which market heavily to families. Most schools are still in session right up until the week of Christmas and many families are reluctant to take their kids out of school during that time.

We sailed on a 5 nighter the week before Christmas on RCCL and there were very few children onboard.

My Mom and I (66 and 44 respectfully) are going on the Inspiration Dec 6th-11th for the 5 day. I have only done a 3 day carnival out or Orlando to Nassau so this will be my first "long" cruise with them. I'm hoping it won't be too happenin' with the kids myself. This will be Mom's first cruise ever! Can't wait, only 19 days and counting! :eek:

Karen, FL :cool:

We generally cruise during the first two weeks of December. Very few kids on board as most schools are still in session. The ones we see are very involved with the kids clubs, etc. Have never been any kind of problem at all. Seems like the only ones that I have seen are well rounded, well behaved and supervised, however, I have only been on eleven cruises.;)

Archived