RCCL website no longer lists previous cruises?

brenderlou

For the past month or so, I can't seem to find the link on the RCCL website that lists our previous cruise history. Have they taken it off the website or can someone direct me to where I can find it?

Thanks!!

I still see it on mine. May just be a glitch in the system. RCI website is notorious for that.

Until very recently, mine di'n't show or only incomplete for over a year. Just be patient. ;):D

For the past month or so, I can't seem to find the link on the RCCL website that lists our previous cruise history. Have they taken it off the website or can someone direct me to where I can find it?

Thanks!!

I always could access mine, but now I can't either. I called Crown and Anchor and they are working on it.

Jan

As soon as I log in it takes me to My Cruises, bottom right is COMPLETED CRUISES.

Thanks!!

I called Crown and Anchor and they are working on it.

That's the problem - they are always working on it but never are able to get it right. My wife's account was missing some cruises so I e-mailed C&A about it. Bad idea. That was a month ago and ever since then her list of past cruises has gone missing entirely. I can deposit a check at my bank, drive home, and log on to their website and see my deposit 5 minutes later. It is amazing that RCI can't manage the same.

Nope.... no previous cruises visible here.... though I do have my C&A membership number now!!! :D

Unless they stop the discrimination against my friends like you across the pond, you won't have access to your previous cruises any time soon.

I called Crown & Anchor last night and they said the problem was that my C&A # was dropped from my profile. That is why my previous cruises & platinum membership isn't showing.

She tried to add it but of course......THE COMPUTERS WERE DOWN!!!!!

I was told I could call back and "HOPEFULLY" the computer would be up and they could fix it or I could create a new profile (sign in name, password, etc) and then I would be able to see my C&A status/previous cruises.

Bring back the 10 year old that fixed everyones cruise credits.........about 6 months ago.............and let him have a crack at the latest problem.:)

He's probably in school today.............but they should have it fixed by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.............if the utilize the same person!!:D:D

Rick

I called Crown & Anchor last night and they said the problem was that my C&A # was dropped from my profile. That is why my previous cruises & platinum membership isn't showing.

She tried to add it but of course......THE COMPUTERS WERE DOWN!!!!!

I was told I could call back and "HOPEFULLY" the computer would be up and they could fix it or I could create a new profile (sign in name, password, etc) and then I would be able to see my C&A status/previous cruises.

This is a 'new' excuse that I haven't heard from C&A yet. Our history and status have been MIA for the last 2+ months (our history has not been correct for well over a year). According to all C&A reps we have talked w/, all is correct w/ our info, we are simply 'stuck' in the backlog of corrections that are "in process".

I'm w/ Rick.......bring back the 10 year old!!!!!!!! :D

Bruce

I just checked mine and not only are my previous cruises listed but they even cleaned it up and removed several cruises I had to cancel over the years. The canceled ones were listed with the ones I did take but shown with 0 credits. Now it only lists the cruises I actually took and they all show the correct credit value. Nifty!

Now if only the computer system would hiccup and make me diamond+:D!

My cruise history only listed 2 of our past cruises. I emailed, and also called the C&A and talked to a real person there. She said I would need "proof" that I sailed on the ships. Now, these cruises were in 1979 and 1988, both on the Song of Norway. I went to my albums and produced a Landing Card, and also a receipt for both cruises. Also, sent pictures of us with the Captain. This was 2 months ago, and the voyages are still not listed. However, I am Diamond on RCI (due to my 17 X cruises) but I want to start cruising on RCI again and would like the record to be correct.

Seems that the C&A needs to pay more attention to detail?????

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris convinced me to check again (had checked again last night w/ NO CHANGES). I have just "picked myself up off the floor". :eek: Not only has our history reappeared, but it is correct, as w/ Chris the old zero credit cruises have disappeared and it also lists us as a Diamond Plus Member!!! Not only have they corrected our history, they apparently have now ADDED the Diamond Plus category to their membership options. To my knowledge the 'Plus' status has not been available in the past.

Actually does appear that RCI has assigned some resources to deal w/ this problem!!! Thank You RCI!!!

Bruce

Wow!! They really have been working. My cruise credits are right, my status is right, AND it no longer lists all those cruise I put on hold or cancelled - so I can actually read my history easily now.

Me too. It's a miracle!!!!

OMG!!!! I can't believe it...Mine are actually right too!!!:eek::D I had given up hope of ever seeing my past cruises again!!!

The 10 yr old must have called in re-enforcements!!

Rumor has it they hired three 7 year old's to help out the 10 year old. Looks like it did the trick. For the first time ever they have us correctly listed as Diamond Plus. :D

Archived