RCCL website no longer lists previous cruises?

brenderlou

OK.....so I go and check our My Cruises Account.........went there last night and everything was fine. Today........everything is gone!:( Maybe they are going in alphabetical order!!:D

I knew I shouldn't have emailed them about adding our September cruise on Radiance.:rolleyes:

My history and status are all gone too. Checked my profile and my C&A number was missing. Tried to put in my C&A number and it gives me an error saying my birth date is wrong. I guess I'll have to find out from Royal what my real birth date is.

I just called C&A and got my profile fixed. Maybe my situation will apply to some of you who have no past cruises listed. Log in and check your profile. See if you have your C&A number listed. Mine was blank. The website would not take my C&A number because my birth date was different in the C&A database and the website database. I called C&A and had them change to the proper birth date. I was then able to save my C&A number in my profile and my past cruises came back.

My history and status are all gone too. Checked my profile and my C&A number was missing. Tried to put in my C&A number and it gives me an error saying my birth date is wrong. I guess I'll have to find out from Royal what my real birth date is.

Hi, me over the big water here...... how do you put in your C&A number? Where? I can't see anywhere...... I'm losing the plot.....

Hi, me over the big water here...... how do you put in your C&A number? Where? I can't see anywhere...... I'm losing the plot.....

I don't know for sure, but from what I've read on these boards, the UK website works differently than the US website, so you may not even have that option.

When I log into the RCI website, I see "Itineraries", "Profile", and "Messages" on the left side of the web page. I click on Profile, and can enter personal data, including C&A number. If you don't have that option, then your site is different.

Yeah Wrona is absoulutely correct, it used to say on the UK site for the past three years that they were working on getting our cruise history on line. The message was something like - "not all nationalities will be able to access their history, but we are working on it and hope to have everyone online soon". Now they just don't put the message on.

I just called C&A and got my profile fixed. Maybe my situation will apply to some of you who have no past cruises listed. Log in and check your profile. See if you have your C&A number listed. Mine was blank. The website would not take my C&A number because my birth date was different in the C&A database and the website database. I called C&A and had them change to the proper birth date. I was then able to save my C&A number in my profile and my past cruises came back.

OMG........you are a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!:D:D Thank you so much

I checked the profile, since our My Cruises account is in my hubby's name, and lo and behold, his C&A number was missing. Who would have thought a missing C&A number, which has been in his profile ever since it was set up years ago, could go missing!!!:eek:

So, I entered it in.........clicked on save changes and My Cruises Account shows up..........Correctly........to a point.

Cruise History is correct............but the years of sailing are definitely not in chronological order!! But, hey.......ya can't have everything.

And it does say Diamond Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing! My history is almost correct! They did clean up the zeros for me as well, and my status is correct, but they credited me twice for a cruise. Oh, well, I guess I'm that much closer to Diamond Plus (for now anyway!)

Years ago they credited me twice for a cruise and they told me since it was their mistake they wouldn't take it back. So say thank you RCCL and accept the gift they have given you.

I don't know for sure, but from what I've read on these boards, the UK website works differently than the US website, so you may not even have that option.

When I log into the RCI website, I see "Itineraries", "Profile", and "Messages" on the left side of the web page. I click on Profile, and can enter personal data, including C&A number. If you don't have that option, then your site is different.

Yeah Wrona is absoulutely correct, it used to say on the UK site for the past three years that they were working on getting our cruise history on line. The message was something like - "not all nationalities will be able to access their history, but we are working on it and hope to have everyone online soon". Now they just don't put the message on.

I just get the "Itineraries" and "Profiles", no "Messages". In profile there's no C&A.

So I had a light bulb moment and thought.... hmmm what if I try and get into my reservation via .com instead of .co.uk?

No difference except there's now a "Messages" tab in the cruise enhancements page.

Really glad you guys can see who you are and can confirm your status is correct etc. Not jealous at all. Just think of us over here in the dark never quite knowing for sure if the booklet will appear in the cabin with our voucher for the wine tasting and the free gift will be on the dresser and the invite for the welcome back party will materialise. Don't give us a second thought. It's ok. :rolleyes:;)

Really glad you guys can see who you are and can confirm your status is correct etc. Not jealous at all. Just think of us over here in the dark never quite knowing for sure if the booklet will appear in the cabin with our voucher for the wine tasting and the free gift will be on the dresser and the invite for the welcome back party will materialise. Don't give us a second thought. It's ok. :rolleyes:;)

Well, at least you don't log on one day and see all your cruise credits are gone and you're not even in C&A! At least you have consistency!

Seriously, the best thing to do is call C&A and verify your status.

[quote name='clarea']Well, at least you don't log on one day and see all your cruise credits are gone and you're not even in C&A! At least you have consistency!

Seriously, the best thing to do is call C&A and verify your status.[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]I know hon, I have..... it's that comforting thing you get when you can see it in blue and white on the page..... like I have the emails which confim I have bought my restaurant and the gifts for the day of departure but it's actually seeing them there will be the best thing..... you hear stories of things not appearing despite being confirmed..... I'm just stressed and want this to be as close to perfect.....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

My cruise history has also disappeared along with my C&A # and the C&A #'s of my family members. Tried adding them, and all I get is a message saying that my request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later. Argh.:rolleyes:

I haven't been able to actually view my Oasis reservations since I made them in August (can only see the reservation number when I sign in--cannot click to view it: I get the same message as above) and they're still only showing one week of my B2B (the first week) but my Brilliance reservation is still fine, than goodness.

Hopefully they'll clear this up soon!!

Archived