Help with room selection!

shepirate

Hi All!

Quick question ... my husband and I booked an Owners Suite on the 11th deck for the Oct. 23, 2010 sailing of the Oasis of the Seas. The room was the last one available and we noticed it's right under the Presidential Family suite (both our OS and the OS next to us). What is the noise level between rooms on these ships .. does anyone know or have stayed under a Presidental Family Suite? We were wondering if we'd hear lots of noise coming from overhead (since the suite has a minimum of 8 people necessary to book it). I've read other posts of people staying in rooms under public rooms with little problem ... so maybe my concern is for naught. :rolleyes:

Thanks!!! :)

I can't tell you for sure, but I doubt that suite would be a "rumpus room"...just remember...just because it holds 8 doesn't mean there will be that many passengers in it....

Thanks for the input Alicam! And Yeah, I think you're right .... that suite looks like it's mostly bedrooms and I'm not sure what the difference would be with any other room arrangement. Whether we would be under 1/2 of a large suite or 2 regular balcony rooms.

As I believe you must have 8 to reserve this room and it holds up to 14 people.

Yeah ... I know. That's what made me think there might be a noise issue. But in looking at the suite layout ... there isn't much common space and what there is of it is split between two Owners Suites underneath (one being mine).

But I'd still love to have more input ... if anyone has had issues with rooms above them causing noise problems.

Thanks!:)

Archived