"Horse" pictures

MadCnty

Does anyone have a picture of the "horse" used in the racing, as we have never seen one as of yet, and thought it would be nice to try it on our next cruise. This way we can get some ideas on how to decorate ahead of time. Thanks in advance...

1_4_111.gif

I have pictures, but I don't know how to post it. If you send me your E-mail I will send you a couple of pics. mx55mom@yahoo.com
I have pictures too, and I also don't know how to post them. My email is mszkitty@ aol.com. Put "horse picture" in the subject line so I know its not spam. I will be happy to send you some pictures too.

You can send us email by clicking on my profile, then send email, as we have that feature on, and again THANKS!!!
I just went to your profile and it said "Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails."

Guest cruzr44
I just went to your profile and it said "Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails."

Apparently that option has been disabled for everyone. That is why I usually include my EM in any posts I would like a reply to.

Well...darn....I was just looking at my pictures from the horse race, and they don't really show the horses very well. It seems I was more interested in getting pictures of my husband and the two guys that we were in a heavy (but very friendly) rivalry with. I'm sorry. Hopefully someone else can share their pictures with you.

Our friends Norma & Steve (pepgin & Freebird) with "Diva"

http://www.herbytoys.com/Vaca_Images/Cruise2002/Norma_Steve_Diva.jpg

And at the starting gate:

http://www.herbytoys.com/Vaca_Images/Cruise2002/Horse_Race_Start.jpg

I had taken things with us as we planned on "buying" a horse. I had a wig, a feather boa, some Mardi Gras beads, an old new years eve hat (one that did not say happy new year) and other miscellaneous item. The ship supplies a bag of goodies, but they are kind of whimpy (crepe paper, feather, balloons). There were people that really went all out. It looked like they bought stuff in port.

Yes PB I seen the pic and BTW thx it does help alot... And does anyone know what you win for best decorated???

On the Adventure of the Seas, they didn't do a best decorated contest. As a matter of fact, I don't recall there ever being a prize for best decorated. Thats not to say they don't ever do that, but whenever we've been involved, there hasn't been. Basically, the theory of dressing them up is to get people more interested in betting on your horse. If the jockey has a great personality, that helps too.;)

Guest cruzr44
Yes PB I seen the pic and BTW thx it does help alot... And does anyone know what you win for best decorated???

We won best decorated and got a bottle of champagne.

Archived