Post-Thanksgiving Sale

Janet987

I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know who that is! :confused:

Now it seems it may not make sense for me to cancel b/c I had a X Passages future cruise credit type of thing that now they're telling me I would lose. Plus, my agent charges a fee & my OBC will be reduced if I rebook, so it may not make sense.

The Exciting Deals information has changed from yesterday and now shows a Post-Thanksgiving sale for 11/28 -12/2.

A number of Solstice sailings are available with generous discounts.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/exciting_deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Grr, I have been checking CruisingPower all morning and all flyers are the same as yesterday..Wonder if I have a cookie issue:confused:

There have been two new posts since yesterday asking about this link with different names. These "last-minute deals" use to be called Happy Hour/Tuesday Specials posted on that day, then for Celebrity, the name changed to Xciting Deals. But in the past few months, there has been no logical pattern to date of posting, so you must bookmark the link and check frequently. For example, on Tuesday our sailing showed up with $200pp discount, then yesterday morning, the same link showed an advance notice of this "Post-Thanksgiving Sale" when a $400pp discount will be offered. Unless you are a TA, I am unaware of an email alert service to these last minute deals nor have I seen them on other last minute cruise websites. I'd would like to know if there is any easier way to lean about these sales, but for now, just keep checking this link. It likely will not change until after this sale is over 12/2.

Archived