WEY HEY DH gave me early xmas pressy!

Lushpuppy

My darling husband..isn't he the best!:D

Today, he just gave me my early xmas pressy! Upgraded us to THE ROYAL SUITE weh hey..12 nights..oh I am just loving it:):)

Anyone stayed in the Royal Suite (not the royal family suite), on explorer or any voyager class?

Got any pics and stories?

I read on another site that this was included? Was the "wet bar" free as such?????

Our suite came with:

• Wet Bar:
  • Five litter bottles of premium liquors
  • Bottle of white wine, bottle of red wine (both Coppola; as in Francis Ford), and a bottle of Austi Spumonte
  • Selection of sodas, and canned mixers (tonic/club)
  • Snacks (candy bars, M&Ms)
  • Selection of cocktail, wine, martini, and champaign glasses
  • Mini Fridge1

Any info much appreciated..

ONE VERY VERY HAPPY PUPPY TODAY:D

Thank you!

I am hoping the piano is one of those you can press a button and it plays by itself otherwise...mmmm...bit scratchy! Although my MIL can play, but we are not telling the rest of our family until we are boarded which cabin is ours. Just going to tell them to come up and give them the cabin number:D

I cant stop smiling today!!!

My darling husband..isn't he the best!:D

Today, he just gave me my early xmas pressy! Upgraded us to THE ROYAL SUITE weh hey..12 nights..oh I am just loving it:):)

Anyone stayed in the Royal Suite (not the royal family suite), on explorer or any voyager class?

Got any pics and stories?

I read on another site that this was included? Was the "wet bar" free as such?????

Our suite came with:

• Wet Bar:
  • Five litter bottles of premium liquors
  • Bottle of white wine, bottle of red wine (both Coppola; as in Francis Ford), and a bottle of Austi Spumonte
  • Selection of sodas, and canned mixers (tonic/club)
  • Snacks (candy bars, M&Ms)
  • Selection of cocktail, wine, martini, and champaign glasses
  • Mini Fridge1

Any info much appreciated..

ONE VERY VERY HAPPY PUPPY TODAY:D

Are you getting five . . . . 1 liter bottles or five liter . . . . bottles?

If it were me, I'd ask for the five liter . . . . bottles and have a GREEAATT time :D. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Have a great time.

Are you getting five . . . . 1 liter bottles or five liter . . . . bottles?

If it were me, I'd ask for the five liter . . . . bottles and have a GREEAATT time :D. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Have a great time.

If its FIVE LT bottles, I will be throwing out the invites:D

Thank you for sharing my happiness.

Think I need to go cook DH a spectacular dinner tonight..;)

Could they play well? Or was it torture?

We were in the suite next to one of these and it was torture!!! Could hear every note...granted they always had it in the player piano mode but OMG.........show tunes were the worse. After a few days (14 night cruise) they must have lost interest and didn't play it very much.....I will NEVER stay in a cabin anywhere near a piano again!!!!!

Apparently the piano has various discs 2 choose from but knowing us it will be the cd sound system we will make use of. There's gonna be a LOT of partying in this royal suite! Cant wait to see the other's faces when we invite them up to our "cabin" for sail away! Only problem we gonna have is getting them back to their own cabins. This is going to be one blast of a cruise!

Oh thank you! Explorer is slightly different. There's a tub on balcony and slightly different lay out inside. Oh but its just going to be fabulous! There doesnt seem to be many reviews around cant find any. Prob i should post a seperate thread asking. Just realised this morn when we sail out of nj it will be cold but we can get in the hot tub and still enjoy the balcony! Whoopee! My husband said no woman he knows works harder than i do so i am told to just enjoy the anticipation and look forward to li!

Oh thank you! Explorer is slightly different. There's a tub on balcony and slightly different lay out inside. Oh but its just going to be fabulous! There doesnt seem to be many reviews around cant find any. Prob i should post a seperate thread asking. Just realised this morn when we sail out of nj it will be cold but we can get in the hot tub and still enjoy the balcony & Whoopee! My husband said no woman he knows works harder than i do so i am told to just enjoy the anticipation and look forward to li!

I think you missed the ampersand in your post, I put it in for you;). Have a wonderful cruise, that suite looks fantastic

Now THAT'S a nice gift! Good spot for a Meet & Mingle after party. ;)

And THATs why I am not on roll call;)

HOWEVER.. I have no doubt we will be having a few parties, so will be on the lookout for riff raff such as ourselves who can help to lower the tone in the Royal Suite:D

Actually, no we are very nice people! We smile a LOT in life and we totally love our cruises. We are having a family reunion, the family dont know we have this suite. The first they will know about it is when they step out the elevator when they come up for sailaway. We will get to celebrate Christmas with our daughter who lives on the other side of the world, and we are treating our wonderful mother in law to this cruise..she will just die when she sees the suite! She is loving the fact we put her in a promenade cabin so she can people watch! We know it is highly likely this will be the last cruise we ever have her on. So..yes..its going to be special. Our niece is also with us, she and our daughter raise the mens heartbeats on the ship as they are both STUNNING and I mean "miss world stuff!"..

We are self employed, work 24/7, in fact when I am on here I am always printing off stuff at all hours! Its the only time I get to use the net. We never ever have a day off unless its a vacation, so yep... I can justify this gift to me.. I just cant believe it yet!

So, what more could we ask for, a beautiful family, a beautiful suite, a beautiful ship... and on top of that... a visit to NYC which we are ABSOLUTELY excited about and THEN.. 12 days in the Caribbean... BLESSED...YOU BET:)

Archived