Conquest decorated for Christmas!

michelle2

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Conquest is now decorated for Christmas. We were on the 11/16-11/23 cruise. They had a tree in the atrium and lots of swags and wreaths throughout the ship. She looked beautiful. They also had small trees at the entrances to the dining room. For all you future Conquest cruises, have a great trip she is a wonderful ship!

We were on the Destiny 11/17 - 11/22, and they were ready for Christmas as well. I watched the tree in the lounge sway with the rest of us on a very rough night at sea!

Also, while shopping in Nassau, I had the luxury of listening to Christmas music in the shops! It was.............different, coming from Maine, I'm used to hearing Christmas music in much colder temps!

Every cruise ship I've ever been on had been decorated for Christmas except for my cruise this past year. I must admit, it seemed like something was missing.

It's also weird being in a caribbean port when it's about 90 degrees and hearing......

dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh......

Archived