Where do you go for Chef's Table and Ultimate Tour

Sox Fan Cruiser

We didd the Chef's table on our recently completed Emerald Princess cruise. By far it was the most fantastic single experience in my cruising experience. We lucked out and had a fellow CC'er on our roll call, that was on the first leeg of the cruise, arrange the reservations for us. If you can, do the CT, you won't forget it. As far as the Ultimate tour, I've got to say I've neever heard of it.....??

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Aus/Nz 01/09

Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08

Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06

Celebrity Summit Alaska Repositioning 05/05

Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02

Rhapsody Of The Seas Alaska 09/01

Spledour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96

Carnuival Holiday Western Carribean 07/93

Going on the Ruby in a few weeks and wondering where we go to sign up for the Chef's Table and the Ulimate Ship Tour?

I was on the 2nd sailing of the Ruby, and we were cleared to board at 11:51am. I was passenger #5 onboard.

We went to our cabin, and looked about, and then headed down to the pursers desk. The tour was sold-out at 12:10pm. I was 'waitlisted' (13th in line for the tour) but since the tour ran only once, and no-one cancelled, I missed the opportunity.

My suggestion to you is to go directly to the pursers desk, and perhaps you'll have better luck.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Pete

I was on the 2nd sailing of the Ruby, and we were cleared to board at 11:51am. I was passenger #5 onboard.

We went to our cabin, and looked about, and then headed down to the pursers desk. The tour was sold-out at 12:10pm. I was 'waitlisted' (13th in line for the tour) but since the tour ran only once, and no-one cancelled, I missed the opportunity.

My suggestion to you is to go directly to the pursers desk, and perhaps you'll have better luck.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Pete

If this was for the Ultimate ships tour it was because there was a lot of press onboard and they got to do the tour on week 2.

We managed to get on the chef's table and that was because we were doing a B2B so were onboard already and able to put our names down as soon as it opened.

If this was for the Ultimate ships tour it was because there was a lot of press onboard and they got to do the tour on week 2.

We managed to get on the chef's table and that was because we were doing a B2B so were onboard already and able to put our names down as soon as it opened.

Have a question regarding your b2b. We will be going on the CB in Feb and doing a b2b. Can we sign up for the Chef's table when we first arrive on the ship the first week for the dinner the second week? Or do we need to try both weeks to get it?

Have a question regarding your b2b. We will be going on the CB in Feb and doing a b2b. Can we sign up for the Chef's table when we first arrive on the ship the first week for the dinner the second week? Or do we need to try both weeks to get it?

They would not allow us to signup for the 2nd weeks chef's table during the first cruise - they say they reset all the systems and booking can only start at 11am on embarkation day.

What I suggest is calling the 'dine' line as soon as you can - check the time during your first week.

When you get on the first week call the dine line asap from the nearest phone if you get on early enough. Elite have pre boarding so they usually have first access.

Good luck - it was an amazing experience.

Chris and Derrick - we are on your Ruby Dec. 13 sailing. We would like to do the Chef's table too.

Please email me at sharon@gwwlaw.com to discuss - I have an idea I would like to share with you.

Thanks to everyone for your help and info.

I suggest making a plan that whoever gets on first books for both couples:)

It was amazing - Generosa was wonderful along with Alfredo who is Princess's master chef and normally in the LA office - we were very lucky to have him onboard.

Archived